Status: Active

Wait and Bleed

1

"Bitte! Please! We didn't do anything wrong!" The young man called into the black abyss. He struggled in his chains.

"Stoppen Billa. Sie geben mir kopfschmerzen." Another young man spoke. He sat on the damp dirty floor. The chains around his wrists dug into his flesh. He could feel his blood ripping down his elevated arms. "Niemand wird zu hören, Ihr Geschrei. Niemand wird kommen retten uns."

"Sage nicht dass Tomi. Was ist mit den G's? Oder Mutter und Gordon?" The young man pleaded with his counter part. Unlike his brother he was forced to remain standing. The chains wound tightly around his neck to his wrists. If he moved slightly his brothers chains would tighten and vice versa,

"Bill sie nicht kommen! Ich habe hier für 3 wochen! Sie warne der einzige, der mich gefunden!" His voice reverberated off the dark empty walls. Bill went to speak when the door creaked open.

"I would really appreciate it if you used English in my home." A female voice rang through. Neither man could see the door, but they heard her heels coming closer on the hard stone floor. Tom had grown quite accustomed to this procedure. Bill had not, this was his first night here.

"Please! What do you want from us?" Tom heard his brother's plea.

"Bill shut up!" He didn't want anything happening to his little brother. He would never forgive himself. It was already his fault his brother was now trapped in this hell with him.

"How cute...A brother sticking up for another. But you see...Your little brother is giving me quite the headache with his constant screaming. You know I hate that Tomi. He needs to be taught his lesson. Just as you did," Tom heard her heels stop at his brother. He panicked.

"Bitte Mistress Ravyn. It's my fault he was screaming. I didn't lay down the rules for him." Bill heard the panic in his older siblings voice. He never heard Tom like that before. It scared him.

"Tsk tsk Tomi. I figured you would have told him." She knelt in front of the oldest. "Now tell Mistress why you didn't tell him." Tom looked up at her. Her green eyes boring a hole into his brown tired eyes.

"I...I didn't think too..."

"You didn't think too? You should know now how much that upsets Mistress." Her hand caressed his cheek. "Don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Ravyn. I was just happy to see him I forgot to tell him." Bill couldn't believe his eyes. How did this tiny woman have such control over his strong willed brother.

"Forgot huh?" She gave him a sympathetic look before her hand connected with his cheek. The impact was so loud, Bill had to look away and hold his gasp.. When he gaze was back to his brother he saw blood drip down his brother's chin.. Good God is this what Tom had been enduring for the past three weeks? "Look at me Tom." Tom brought his eyes back to hers. "After I teach your brother his place, I'll be reteaching you yours. Since apparently you have forgotten." Her tone was cold and angry. Tom bit his lip.

"Yes Mistress Ravyn." He watched a sick smile come to her lips. He watched as she unchained Bill from the pole and begin dragging him away. A tear slipped as he realized there was nothing he could do. A few minutes had passed with no sound. Maybe she was taking it easy on him. Before Tom could sigh in relief, Bill's screams of pain and agony filled the empty space around him. He heard Bill call for him, calling his name for help. He struggled against his bindings to try and save his little brother.Only causing the little razors in the cuffs to dig into him more, causing more blood to flow. As the screams persisted his body relaxed. He couldn't save him. His body slumped against the pole as he listened and waited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Translation:
Stoppen Billa. Sie geben mir kopfschmerzen - Stop Billa. You are giving me a headache.
Niemand wird zu hören, Ihr Geschrei. Niemand wird kommen retten uns - No one is going to hear you scream. No one is coming to rescue us.
Sage nicht dass Tomi. Was ist mit den G's? Oder Mutter und Gordon? - Don't say that Tomi. What about the G's? Or Mom and Gordon?
Bill sie nicht kommen! Ich habe hier für 3 wochen! Sie warne der einzige, der mich gefunden - Bill they aren't coming! I've been here for 3 weeks! You were the only one who found me!

I got my idea from a book I read about messed up Mother Goose stories. I hate doing this but I'm not updating til I get a comment. I work hard and I get no feed back. So if you want another chapter then comment or subscribe