Status: Active

Wait and Bleed

4

Both boys woke in a bright white room. Along white table separated them. Tom tried to move but winced in more pain. He noticed both he and Bill were strapped into strange chairs.

"They are called Inquisitional Chairs. Both of you are held down by leather straps. Move too much, long rusty spikes will dig their way into your skin." She was behind Tom. She placed her hands on his shoulders. "So which one of you keeps talking in German?" Tom quickly say Bill's mouth open to say something.

"I do Mistress Ravyn..." Tom's voice came quicker. He felt her push him down onto the spikes.

"Tomi, Tomi, Tomi..." She walked around to the side, in between the two of them. She placed a rolled up bag onto the table. With a slight push it opened fast. Both Bill and Tom's eyes opened wide.

"Wh...What are you d..doing?" Tom stuttered for the first time in his life.

"Making it so you can't speak anymore German in my home..." She picked up a knife as well as what looked like clamps. She advanced towards him. "You see I've made changes to these chairs..." She pushed a button and Tom's chair reclined. "I love your voice Tomi." She traced his throat with the scalpel. Tom's eyes were as wide as they could be. Bill's eyes mimicking his brother's. "So deep, sexy. Dark and alluring. But you made me do this. Remember that. Oh and Bill..." Her cold eyes landed on him. "If you speak German again. This will happen to you and your singing career is over." Her tone was serious.

Bill watched as she mercilessly cut into his brother's flesh. After a painful hour, Tom's vocal chords were in a bloody heap on the white table. Some how she was able to stitch and patch him up. Tom had passed out during the 'procedure'. As if he were a rag doll she picked him up, leaving Bill in the white bloody room alone.

All he could smell was his brother's blood. The site in front him was revolting and making him queasy. He had to get them out of here while he had his strength. In his daze, the scene replaying in his head, the doorbell rang. Bill jumped causing severe pain. Quickly she was at his side.

"Shut up and you'll live. No scratch that Tom will live. You scream or anything Tom will die in front of you. And it will be all your fault. Got it Kaulitz?" Bill merely nodded. She left the room, shutting the lights off behind her. He did the only thing he could, he closed his eyes and rested his head against the back of the cover.

Bill could hear her talking to someone. Another female, great. Hopefully not an accomplice. The other woman's voice sounded nicer, not fake like his captor. Their voices were muffled so he couldn't hear what exactly they were talking about. But then again his mind was on other things.

Like his brother who was probably cuffed back up on that cold floor unconscious. The one who had always been his protector. The one who risked himself for Bill, on more than one occasion. And because of Bill, he could no longer speak. No long talk to Bill. Not able to tell him that everything was going to be ok.

Now it was Bill's turn to be strong. And by God he was going to get them the fuck out of this hell hole. As well as get his revenge on this woman for all she had done to his Tomi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shout outs:

Thank you too

Freiheil;
My Honey Babe: elephantvampirepunk
The Listing Girl

For commenting keep it going for more story!