Status: Active

Wait and Bleed

5

After about an hour she had finally brought Bill back downstairs. Shoving him harshly, knocking him down the stairs. She closed and locked the door behind her. Luckily there was only five steps. Bill got up and brushed himself off. He scanned the room and found Tom in the corner. His eyes were closed and his hand on the slightly red bandaged on his throat.

Immediately Bill was at his side. Tom opened one eye and gave him a small smile. The smile seemed to say he was ok. Tom patted next to him, indicating he wanted Bill to sit there. Slowly he did and placed his head on Tom's shoulder.

"Oh Tom. I'm so sorry. This is my fault that this happened. Why did you take the blame?" Tom simply put his hand over his brother's mouth. They sat in silence for a long time. "Oh there was another woman. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I know the other voice was female." Tom sighed and closed his eyes. They were going to die here...

The boys had lost track of time once again. They figured it had been at least two days. Then suddenly the door opened and she appeared. Slowly she walked down the stairs. Her heels clicking the entire way. Tiredly both men looked at her strangely , she was carrying two trays.

"Come here boys." Bill got up first and then helped Tom. Carefully they walked up to her. Tom leaned most of his weight onto Bill. He had lost a lot of blood and energy in his recent...operation. "I've made you something to eat. Once you're done one by one I'll take you to shower and get you cleaned up. I took the liberty of going out and buying you guys new clothes."

"Are we going somewhere Mistress Ravyn?"

"No you aren't, but I am. I'm going away for a few days. I want you guys cleaned up for when I come home."

"Are we going to take care of your cats and plants?" Bill looked at her confused. She just laughed and patted his shoulder.

"No silly! I can't trust you two. No my friend Ripley will be stopping by. So no noise. Noise equals bad things for you. Now eat up. I need to leave soon." She walked back up the stairs. The boys smiled and began eating. Tom noticed she made him soup. Something easy to eat. Maybe she did have a heart.. Soon she was back gathering their dishes. She took Tom with her first. Some time had passed when they came back down. Tom looked slightly better. A black bandanna was around his neck. Most likely to protect his wound.

She took Bill by the hand, leading him out the door. Tom gave him a reassuring smile. Gladly Bill accepted the shower. The hot water stung his cuts and scrapes, but he really didn't care. Once all was said and done, Bill was back in the basement. Tom hugged him and then turned his attention back to her.

"Now I gotta go, but first..." She kissed their cheeks and led them to a corner. "So you won't try anything." She unveiled a cage. Both boys shoulders dropped. "Go on. Get in." Slowly Tom climbed in first, then Bill. She cuffed their hands outside the cage for precaution. "I'll be back soon my babies." She walked away turning off the lights as she left.

Tom leaned his head against the cage and closed his eyes. Bill followed suit. They sat there for a long time. In that time they tried to figure out a way to communicate. Neither knew sign language, so they were attempting their own. Suddenly the door opened. Shocking the prisoners. She turned on the light and came down the stairs. The boys looked at each other, then back at her. Not making a sound.

"Ugh where does Ray keep her cat food..." She looked around, seeing the chains. "What the fuck...Is this?" She saw the blood on the floor. Her eyes followed the trail which led to the cage. Her mouth dropped open as she saw the twins. "What the..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to

jazminnunez and elephantvampirepunk

Only two people commented. You know the drill as long as this story gets comments I'll continue writing. I already have a sequel in mind so keep it coming.