Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

My Drug

School is a joke. The world comes alive at night. With the lights beating down on you as the crowed cheers. The feel of the ring mats under your bear feat as the fight starts with a rush of adrenaline so strong that it clogs all your senses and almost knocks you off your feet

“SOPHIA LAUREN BRAXTON!”
someone screamed my name pulling me back to reality was the schools lunch table, must have dazed off again... oops.

“Damn, I was starting to think you got hit to hard in the head last match Sophie” Max laughed.

WIth a sigh I pushed my black hair behind my ears. Yes black. Mom pretty much lets me express myself anyway I want. I’m 17 and she gets that. The only rule is no tattoos.

As far as fighting goes its a family thing. My uncle Ace is my trainer along with Kyle’s. He owns three local fight clubs in our area, which is the richer part of town, and one down in what most call the slums.

Im a Junior this year and Kyle would be a Freshmen in collage right now if he had gone. Dad and grandfather want him to take over the business when he grows up, but I’m pretty sure thats the problem. Kyle doesn’t want to grow up. So for now he helps uncle Ace run the clubs acting as ‘Manager’ or ‘king’ as it used to be called.

The bell rang ending lunch and dismissing us from school. Mindlessly I wandered down the hall the sides of which seemed to blur. The next thing I knew someone had pushed me up against the lockers.

“Sophie we need to go get your head checked.” Max pushed the hair from my eyes that couldn’t seem to focus to well. He was rather blurry. Aw hell.

“No are you kidding? If Dad gets wind of this he will make me quit fighting for sure!” I yelled causing everybody to send me weird looks.

Ever since the last fight I have had a bit of a problem focusing and my vision gets rather blurry at points, but I have only ever blacked out once.

“Look, we are going to get you checked out, and what ever the doctor says I will help you out ok? We won’t tell my dad or yours? Calm down.” he soothed

Maximus Collins has been my best friend since I was six and he was seven. My Uncle Ace and Aunt Ray adopted him, determined to get him the hell away from wear ever he came from. I don’t know much about his past before our family, he won’t talk about it, but ever since then we have been best friends.

My body was physically shaking from the thought of not being able to fight. Its like a drug and I need it bad. Max pulled my face so I was looking straight into his steal grey eyes.

“Don’t worry, Its all going to be ok. I won’t let anything happen to you Mini” he smiled causing me to crack and smile too.

“Aright lets get this shit over with. Fucking doctors.” I shuddered as he pulled me towards his motorcycle.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter is up! Character pics soon! first 10 chapters are done on my computer. 5 comments gets next update. You know how it goes :)