Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

out

By the time I got home I was dead on my feet. My head pounding, ears ringing, and I refused to take off my sunglasses for fear of death by the sun stabbing out my eyes.

My mothers soft laugh was the first thing I heard as I walked in and headed to the kitchen. As soon as I walked in she jumped up.

“Oh no, what happened to you?” Mom gushed running her fingers over my forehead.

“Forgot my medication, thats it. I’m fine.” I mumbled pushing away and heading up stairs the last thing heard. The slam of my door.

*********************************************************************************************************
I woke up to the feeling of being watched. I turned around to see Max sitting next to my bed looking worried.

“Hey Mini? How do you feel?” He whispered.

With a sigh I rubbed my eyes, noticing someone had closed the blinds and my room was dark.

“Fine. Just peachy. Why do you look so worried?”

“Mini you slept through school its 10:30 at night, you fell asleep yesterday.”

“Oh, well then why the hell didn’t you wake me up dumb ass?” I smirked getting out of bed and walking over to the mirror. Wide awake.

Max just sat on my bed looking confused.

“Hey Max?” I whispered batting my eyes trying to look cute.

“Yes Sophie?” He answered still sounding confused.

“Can we go out? I’m not tired.” I pouted.

“Fine.”

I ran to get dressed, knowing exactly were I wanted to go.

and praying I wouldn’t get caught
♠ ♠ ♠
love the comments :) Keep them coming!