Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

MInd wars

When we got their he stopped short causing me to walk right into him and my damn head started to spin again. Ugh. Great.

Peering around him I saw her. Yes her. what you thought there would be no her? and we would end up being the perfect little couple? Cute. But not a chance.

Samantha Right was drop dead gorgeous, and impossible to hate. She was perfect. Innocent, with just enough edge to be interesting and Max has been crushing hard over her red hair and blue eyes since Freshmen year.

“Hey Sam.” He smirked putting on his bad boy act.

“Hey Max... I was um wondering if maybe you could give me a ride home today?” she asked in her perfect voice batting her perfect little eyes.

And THAT ladies and gentleman is how you make a bad boy melt.

I stepped quietly around Max into view, and Sam frowned.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sophie I didn’t see you there. Never mind then Max I will see you later then.” she smiled softly and I could tell Max was having a mini battle in his head. It probably went something like this

Max’s head:

Yes! Samantha Fucking Right wants a ride with me! Score!

What about Sophie dumb ass? you can’t just leave her here, you have to take her to the doctor remember?

Shit... Fuck... Dammit!

Wow great plan dumb ass, god why do I have to be your conscious?

....

Wow I can’t believe you actually have to think about this? That’s it you are taking Sophie to the doctor because I don’t want dad to kill me... I mean you.. dammit boy just do as I say!

With a sigh I stepped forward smiling sweetly at Sam, taking one last look at the disappointed look on Max’s face. Damn my kindness.

“No wait Sam, really its fine I was just walking him out here, I actually have to go study in the library for a while. You two have fun.” I smiled my mothers perfect smile and I swear she almost choked, along with Max who looked grateful, and then guilty.

“No, really its fine Sophie I can find another ride.” She smiled actually seeming to be nice. Weird.

“Ya Mini, I gotta get you to your...” Max started but I cut him off.

“dammit Max get on the fucking bike and get out of here before I start telling her things you really don’t want her to know.” I smirked crossing my arms on my chest doing my best to look happy.

“Uh, ok then Sam lets go. I will be back to pick you up later Mini. Don’t go anywhere.” He growled the last part protectively.

“yeah, sure, ok. Bye.” I laughed walking back into the school listening to the bike speed off with a small scream from sam
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Plz. Five gets the new one. I am up to 14 chapters done so. YA! just need the comments :)