Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

one.two.three

I slammed the car door with a bang almost sprinting through the dark parking lot towards the fight club.

The line was long at the front door, guarded by two huge dudes. Typical.

Slowly I made my way to the door flashing the model smile I got from my mom.

“Whoa there little lady were do you think your going?” someone grabbed my arm holding me back just before I got to the door.

I turned to see a cocky looking guy smirking back at me.

I just rolled my eyes.
“Let go.”

“Naw. Baby why you gotta be like that?”
He purred probably thinking he was hot shit.

“You have tell the count of three to let go or else.”
I smiled sweetly just waiting and counting in my head.

1...2...

“Aw your cute...”
He smirked getting chuckles from other men around us.

“3”
With a smirk i turned and flipped him onto his back leaving him starring up at me in shock.

“I told you not to fuck with me.”
I smiled sweetly as I made my way to the door. A huge bouncer looked down at my tiny frame and then towards the man who still lay on the ground.

“Problems Miss?”

“No, not at all. I’m here to see Tyler?” I cooed sickeningly sweetly making sure to use my smile.

The man grabbed a walky-talky
“Yo, Ty. There is a chick here to see you. You game?”

“Hu. Yeah. send her up.” His voice was muffled on the other side but it still oozed sexy.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love :)