Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Line up

Tyler lead me through the crowd with his arm around shoulder. An easy smirk rested on his face and the love of the fight burned in his eyes.

“Thank you so much Ty.”
I whispered leaning up so I could whisper in his ear.

He just kissed me and pulled me towards the line up booth. Leaning over he gave a quick peck to the girl behind the booth.

Something stirred in my stomach causing me to shoot the girl a glare.

Tyler seemed to catch my expression and pulled me closer to him.

“Put her in the line up Jen.”
He told the girl.

“But Ty we don’t have any girls fighting tonight!”
She yelled over the crowd.

Tyler sent me a glance and I just smiled grabbing for the list of the fighters signed up for tonight.

Tony, Steve, Ryan, Blake, Clayton... Perfect. I met Tyler’s curious gaze with an innocent smile.

“Baby can I fight Clayton?”
I whispered kissing him sweetly then leaning my head against his arm that he still had rapped around me.

His eyes got big for a second tell he composed his flawless smirk again.

“I don’t think thats a great example Kitten.”
He answered pulling the list from my hand and reading over the names.

“She will fight Steve. Set her up with Steve and tell him to go easy on my girl will you?”
Tyler addressed Jen ignoring my huff in protest.

I refused to speak to him as I walked towards the line up waiting my turn. Taking a deep breath counting to three before Tyler walked up and caught me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments = love and will get me to keep writing. Please let me know what you want to happen! Ideas are always good!