Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Ready to die

Tyler grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

“Don’t be mad Kitten, I just don’t wanna have to kill someone tonight.”
He smirked trying to get me to laugh.

I just frowned indicating I had no idea what he meant. He met my eyes with his catching me off guard with the intensity.

“If anyone hurt you I would have to kill them Kitten and I don’t feel like going to jail tonight baby. Please just fight Steve tonight. If you beat him I will move you up next time ok?”

I just sighed.
“Fine but you waisting my time with this loser. I have fought him before and kicked his ass when I was 12 Ty.”

“Good then you shouldn’t have a problem kicking his ass tonight now go get changed and prove me wrong eh?”

He smiled kissing me on the top of the head as he pushed me towards the locker room to get changed for my fight.

The locker room was empty and my hands shook as I changed. My families words playing through my head.

Is it really worth losing your life for?

You can’t fight anymore Sophie thats just how it is.

I took a deep breath blocking out their voices. My phone rang startling me I could almost not open it my hands were shaking so hard.

Am I ready to die for this?

My brothers name flashed on the screen as I hit reject turning it off and throwing it in the locker and slamming it shut.

The answer was Yes. I was ready to die for what I loved.

That was my final thought as I made my way back into the flashing lights and the sound of the fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = more chapters. Love the opinions people have been giving! I have 27 chapters done in total so far and I have the next couple figured out. 5 Comments starting now gets the next one :)