Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Fight

The next time I opened my eyes I was standing in front of Steve in the ring. He smirked at me confidence oozing out of every poor. This guy thought he was hot shit.

Its cute that he doesn’t remember the little girl that kicked his ass. hmm I guess that means that it happens a lot.

My eyes then shot to Tyler who stood on my side of the ring on the out side looking like he was ready to jump in and save me at any moment.

He caught my eyes and smiled a real smile.
“You go this Kitten!”

With that I seemed to lose clarity everything was a blur I was in my zone and perfect. The high raced through me blinding me to anything out side of Steve and I.

“Aw are you lost princess? The ring girls are standing over by the bar.” Steve mocked as he circled me.

I stood completely still closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. Its not like I couldn’t find him. His foot steps were like those of an elephant and I knew were he was exactly at any given time.

I ignored his mocking and focused only on his foot steps. The sound of Tyler yelling my name from somewhere that seemed so far away almost broke my concentration.

“Aw poor baby just run home to your uncle.” Steve seethed from right in front of me.

The last thing I remember was my eyes flashing open and the sound of a thud he made as his body hit the ground.

Then the out of body experience started. I felt as if I was standing in the corner of the ring watching myself beat on the grown man that dared open his mouth one too many times around me.

My eyes were bright and alive with fire behind them and a perfect smirk rest on my face my own little dose of ecstasy.

“one... two... three! He’s down!” The ref yelled pulling me off the now unconscious Steve bringing me back into my own mind.

As the crowd cheered Tyler jumped the ropes and picked me up spinning me in the air with the biggest smirk I had ever seen on his face. My feet didn’t even touch the ground before he kissed me. Oh hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment plz its my birthday!!!