Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Chapter twenty-nine So cold

His voice hung ringing silently in the frozen air. I was almost afraid to speak knowing it would shatter the peace, the calm, the oh my God.

I’m embarrassed to say that this is when the tears started. Pathetically i sobbed against Max, body shaking in his arms.

“Shhh come on honey don’t cry.” max whispered rocking us slowly back and forth in the small swing.

“I....just...I love you Maxy.” I sniffled my voice cracking so badly it made him chuckle.

“Yeah I love you too princess.” he laughed.

With a sigh, hating the cold air that pushed against my arms as I leaned away from his warm body I caught his eyes in mine.

“Max I mean this in the nicest way possible when I say. Get the hell out of here and go see Sammy.”

He stared at me in shock as I got up off his lap pulling him up with me.
“well go on! and on your way you better learn how to form words again so you can talk to her.” I added taking in his still shocked face.

He simply nodded his head and ran off. With a sigh I made my way back to the car my mind buzzing with the new information.

As I climbed back in the window of my house I caught sight of the clock by my bed that read 6 am. Well crap. Time to get ready for school.

FML.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow it has been SO long since i have written. I actually forgot about the story until I saw a comment on it today! So I basically really don't like this chapter but I gotta start writing again to get back in the swing of it and find my lovely characters voices again in my head! Comments will help a lot! And I swear it wont be so long next time! OH also, I need ideas for what you think should happen in the story cuz im kinda low on inspiration....
COMMENT AND WHO EVER HAS THE BEST IDEA (ONE I USE) CAN BE ADDED INTO THE STORY AS A CHARACTER!!!!! good idea yes? or no? COMMENT!