Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

The Club

As soon as I made it into the building I pulled out my phone, and dialed Kyle.

Hello?

Hey Ky were are you?

Um at the club with Ace why? what do you need?

Are you doing anything?

Um yeah actually, just assigning fight numbers for later tonight.

Ok well I need a ride.

Why? Were is Max?

With sam. Look can you give me a ride or not?

Sam Right? damn she is hot. mmm. sorry. no I can’t, lets get someone to walk you though. I’m gonna call Tony and tell him to walk you alright? Your coming here I guess.

Ya fine, god you guys are paranoid. But don’t tell Ace alright, I don’t wanna get Max in trouble.

Ya no problem, Tony’s on his way, just stay inside tell he gets there and he is gonna bring you here. Love you but I really do have to go.

Ok love you bye.

15 minutes later I was pounding the hell out of someone I didn’t know for practice getting ready for tonight. 3 minutes later he tapped out, and Ace walked in holding a squirmy 6 year old Emmy. His daughter who he swears up and down will never be a fighter. Ya fat chance of that.

I jumped out of the ring just fast enough to grab her and spin her around in the air above me causing her to giggle. When I put her down i grabbed her hand taking her back towards Ace who was talking to a new fighter.

“Hey Ace I’m going to take her to the back while I talk to Kyle.” I told him, he gets jumpy when he can’t find his little angel.

Kyle spun around in his chair with a sigh pulling at the ends of his hair and stiffening when he saw me. Before he could say anything Emmy screamed and ran over jumping onto Kyle giggling.

“So um, aw hell I’m just going to get it out. Ace cut you out of the fight tonight.” Kyle rushed holding Emmy closer to his body in hopes that maybe I wouldn’t hit him if he was holding her.
With a glare I stormed off to find Ace still talking to the new guy.
“What the fuck Ace!” I screamed causing both their eyes to widen.

“ How could you fucking cut me for tonight?” I screamed my body starting to shake and the room started to blur and turn black, and the next thing I knew I met the ground with my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 comments gets next update? thanks to everyone who commented :)