Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Hospital

When I woke up I was laying in a hospital bed, and the room was crowded full of family. Even Rachel seemed to have taken off work to come.

As soon as I dared open my eyes I was attacked with questions.

With a growl my mother pushed everyone out of the way and sat down on the bed hugging me and crying. “I’m so glad your ok baby!”

Next was my dad who held my hand and leaned over my mom hugging her sobbing body to his trying to calm her down even thought he looked freaked.

WIth a sigh I sat up and pulled the wires off of me stretching and resettling myself. Nothing hurt except my head, which was only lightly pounding.

I looked around the rest of the room. On the opposite side of the bed from my parents sat my Uncle Ace with Aunt Rachel curled up asleep in his lap with dried tear streaks on her cheeks.

There were two missing. Kyle and Max.

“Mommy, were are Kyle and Max?” I whispered. Surprised about how upset it really made me that they were not there when I woke up.

“Sweetie you know how Kyle is. He can’t stand to see you hurt and, I think he might be crying.” She bent down and whispered the last part to me.

“Oh and Max?” I asked my voice slightly breaking on his name. No matter what happened there has not been one time Max was not there for me. Then he dumps me for a chick and disappears, and here i sit in a hospital bed with no Max.

Aunt Rachel must have woken up because it was her soft voice that answered for her absentee son. “We tried calling him sweetheart but no one could reach him or find him. He would be here if he knew Sophie you know that.” She sighed defending her son like any good mother would.

I just nodded, not really sure how to respond. Feeling weirdly empty I just laid back down on the bed. The next thing I knew the doctor was explaining what happened.

“Well Miss Braxton you hit your head so hard that your brain hit against your skull and bruised. That is why you have been blacking out and have been dizzy and blurry eyed. From now on you need to be very careful. No sports or anything strenuous that could possibly result in you hitting your head. It is very possible that if you were to get hit again you would pass out and not wake up.” He finished
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please???