Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

My Life

I closed my eyes shutting out the world if only for a minute. This is it no more fighting. My stomach lurched at that thought, and then next thing I knew I found myself emptying my stomach into the trashcan by the door, as my mother held me whispering in my ear.

When I could sit up I collapsed onto the floor just looking around the room at everyone who just sat in different states of shock. My aunt was sobbing again into Ace’s chest as he held her, but his eyes were locked on mine. If anyone could understand it was him. Fighting made him who he was and got him through just as much shit as my mom did.

He had to know how much it hurt.

My mom just held me in her lap as she ran her hands through my hair trying to get me to stop the tears that I hadn't even noticed were falling. The look on my Dad’s face was what broke me the most. He looked lost and just broken. I had always been his angle since day one. I have had fight lessons from Ace since I was six. I lived on the adrenaline high, and the mental game.

For the last eleven years fighting has been my life, and suddenly I could lose it to the only thing that has ever been my life.

With that thought everything froze. I lost it.

“Everyone get out!” I screamed pulling away from my mom pushing myself into the corner tucking my knees to my chest and holding them with my arms around my legs.

They just watched as I fell apart. Not one of them moved. “I said get the fuck out!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears stopped just ridding the waves of rage that seemed to take hold of every part of me.

The next thing I knew I was alone in my hospital room, still curled up in the corner shaking with silent sobs tell sleep took me far, far way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please? Pretty Please?