Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

No Answer

Max: P.O.V

I woke to the sound of my phone vibrating next to my head. Wait woke up? What the hell? Looking down I noticed who was curled up asleep on the couch in my lap.

Samantha Fucking Right was curled up on my lap.

I picked up my phone glaring at the time 10pm. Shit. I am so dead. How the hell did I forget Sophie? Damn she is gonna be so pissed. Slowly I shook Sam until she woke up with a small smile pulling herself off my lap. Damn.

“Hey I’m uh sorry, but I really gotta go. I forgot all about Sophie...” I trailed off at the end starting to feel guiltier.

Sam frowned slightly. “How could you forget your best friend?” but before I could say anything she smiled kissing me lightly on the lips before pushing me out of the house with a giggle and a ‘call me’.

My bike roared to life under me and I sped off towards Sophie’s. I banged on the door roughly. Tired and not really in the mood to be yelled at.

My aunt answered the door brushing wildly at her tear stained eyes as she looked at me. What the hell. My body involuntarily shuddered and I got a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

She tried to give me a small smile but it was horrible and fake as she let me into the silent house and shut the door.

“Um hey aunt Kay. I know she is probably mad at me but can I talk to Sophie?” I mumbled trying to get that bad feeling to go away.

Her eyes widened and she started to cry again as Kyle came into the room grabbing his mom into a hug as she sobbed into his shirt. He shot me a glance over her shoulder and his eyes were red and bloodshot.

Oh god.

“What... were is she?” I almost growled as fear started to sink in. No, No this is not happening. It can’t. Were the fuck is she? Why won’t they answer me? Fuck this I’m going to look...

My thoughts were cut off when Kyle spoke. “She’s not here dude. She is in the hospital.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?