Status: sequel! 5 comments get an update. First 10 chapters are already done!

Her Forbidden Fight

Scream!

I woke up to the sound of voices. The room was dark but the hall way was bright with light and shuffling feet. My heart monitor beat loudly in the otherwise silent hospital room. The clock shown midnight.

There was a bang, the sound of something shattering and then a deep voice yelled sounding frantic and enraged “Were the fuck is she?”

“Sir, visiting hours don’t start tell...” The nurses voice was cut off when he started to scream again.

“Sophia Lauren Braxton! I know you are here were are you? answer me or I swear I will wake up the whole fucking hospital.” The voice boomed. Then it clicked. I knew exactly who was screaming my name.

Max.

“MAX!” I screamed my voice carrying loudly into the hall way. The next thing I knew he was next to me hugging me and kissing my head his eyes deep frantic and lost.

“What happened? What? Sophie?” he almost begged still freaking out refusing to let go of my hand as he sat down in the chair next to my bed.

With a sigh I shot him a small smile trying to calm him down. “Calm down Maxie. Go turn on the lights, my room is fucking dark ok?”

He just nodded and turned them on. Grabbing my hand again as soon as he was close enough and sat back down. Just looking at me.

Aw. Slowly I leaned back against the pillows running my hand though his hair as he leaned his head against his arm waiting for me to tell him. Yeah I knew what he wanted. Rarely did we ever really have to use words, we just kind of know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please?!