I Want Your Bad Romance.

Nick Jonas

"Kacey Ann-Marie! You are dead"
"No! You asked for it!"
"Just shut up!"
"No! I AM WOMAN!"
"..."
"Exactly. Paybacks a bitch Nicholas Jerry"
Hello. My name's Kacey Ann Marie Abernathy. I was just fighting with one of my best friends, Nick. Heard the name before? Yes, he's the one and only Nicholas Jerry Jonas. I've been best friends with him since I moved to New Jersey in 3rd Grade. I brought with me my best friend ever Tori, whose parents died when we were 9 months old. Her mom was my moms best friend and my mom was her god-mother. So she was like my sister.Anywho, back to Nick. He's like my brother but recently I've been feeling something more....
"Kacey what is your problem"Nick asked.
"Nothing is my problem. Wait, I take that back. You are my problem Nicholas. Can you leave me alone for once"I said
"No. Its my job to bother you"
"URGG"
"-smiles-"
"DON'T SMILE! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! I'M PISSED AT YOU NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!"
"I'M SORRY KACEY! YOU'RE JUST SO FUNNY WHEN YOU'RE PISSED AT ME! WE'VE BEEN BEST FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE 8 YEARS OLD! SO ALMOST 10 YEARS.I CANNOT TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS PISSED AT ME!"
"BULLSHIT JONAS! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!"
"SHUT UP KACEY!!"
"No!"I said.
"URGGG"he walked off and pulled out his cellphone to call Joe. I went and sat on a swing. Yea, we were at the park. 18 years old and still going to the park. Hey, we were kids at heart. Next week I would be leaving to go to college at University Of California Los Angeles(UCLA). He was going to University of New Jersey.It sucked monkey nuts. We'd had one, I repeat ONE drunken night in highschool. I know what you're thinking. Nick Jonas? Drunk?. Thats what I thought the day after when I woke up naked next to him. I'm not going into details...Whats that? You want details? Okay.. you asked for it.

"Hey are you going to Alison's birthday party tonight"Nick asked me as I shut my locker.
"Stupid question. Yea. I'm going. Are you?"
"Yea."we started walking towards the buses. Yea we were 18 and we still rode the bus. Not that is mattered. But his dumbass blonde of a girlfriend, Hollysat beside himand they made out the whole time. I was wondering is he was still a virgin.So I decided to ask him
"Hey Nick"
"Yea."he turned to face me.
"I was-"
"Don't you dare ask me that Kacey Ann-Marie. Yes. I'm still a virgin" I cracked up at him as he sat down. I saw Holly walking down the row and decided to sit in her spot. Her short short short, not to mention SHORT skirt stopped beside me.
"You're in my seat Abernathy."She sneered.
"Yea well you're a slut and Nick's my best friend. Oh and BTW. Its a free country and I have as much right to this seat as you do."I didn't relize how snotty I sounded until Nick poked me in the side as if to say "You're evil". I smiled smuggly and she glared.
"Nick. If you're going hang out with a skank like this then we're over"I jumped up and punched her in the face. She looked taken aback.
"Get out of here you skeezy slut." she ran away and I sat down.
"That was amazing. I've been wanting break up with Holly for so long!"Nick told me.
"No thanks needed".
"You get me"
"Just shut up Nick"with that I put my earphones in and turned to face Dylans head.

{TEAM}

"Come on KACEY!"I heard Nicks voice say. I grabbed my purse and walked down stairs. He looked at me in awe
"Stop your gawking Jonas"
"Its just.. You look.. Amazing"
"I said shut up. Now lets go."we went out his car and drove to Alisons house. He told me about how Holly had called him wanting him back and he how he called her a whore and hung up on her. Then we walked inside. I had a beer placed in my hand and I started drinking. It didn't take me long to get buzzed. Same thing with Nick. I found him and giggled.
"Nick I want -hiccup- go home"
"Okay. Come on." he pulled me into the hall and started to kiss me. Thats all I remember. The kiss.

{TEAM}

"Hmm NICK!"I said rolling over. It took me a minute to realize I was in Nick's bed at his house.Then I realized I was naked and so was he.
"Hmm. Kacey why are you naked in my bed"He moaned.
"Good question. Why are you naked?"
"I don't know. OH MY GOD DID WE?"
"I'm 99.999999% sure. Did you use protection"
"I don't know. Let me check"He pulled his boxers on and got up. When he came back he looked terrified.
"Oh my god." I put my clothes on and he gave me a hug.
"I'm so sorry Kacey"
"Save it"

Thats when the fighting started. And here I am. 4 months pregnant with Nicholas Jerry Jonas' child and he doesn't even know it. I know I know. I should tell him.
"Kacey"He said coming up to me
"What"
"I'm sorry"
"About what"
"Everything."
"Nick"
"Yea"
"I forgive you."
"Good. Because I want to ask you something" he looked me in the eyes. Then he got down on one knee.
"Kacey Ann-Marie Abernathy. I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me"
"Well let me think about it.. of course. And I need to tellyou something"
"What"
"I'm Pregnant." We kissed so we could start our new lives as a couple..