Status: complete <3

A Long-Term Solution to a Short-Term Problem

Chapter Eleven

I laid in my bed thinking. Music was blasting out of my radio but my mind wasn't registering it. I had to think of a way to get you to shut all the bad out of your mind. I had to, or I would go crazy thinking about it. Hours had passed when I realized you only needed one thing to make your life better; me.

Of all the things I had to offer, my support was the greatest. You needed someone there to protect you, someone to surround you with love each and every day of the rest of your life. If I'd known how short of time you had left, I'd doubled it all; tripled it if it would've kept you here. But know that I look back, I realize I couldn't have offered you anything. You needed only one thing and that was peace.

I couldn't offer you that. I didn't have the resources. Everything I did for you, I did out of love. That day at school was the last day I ever saw you. I thought everything was finally getting better, finally going right for us. We connected on a level I didn't think possible. Somehow I became a part of you and you became a part of me in the short time we spent together.

Tyson, as I sit here right now, I wonder if you really loved me back, or if you were leading me on. Whatever it was, I don't care now. When my parents read this, they're going to hate you; not to mention me, their bisexual son. I can't believe that I lost you, Tye. I love you. So much. So much that I have to do this. For you, for Sydney. For me.

I need peace, too, Tyson. So, in about ten-fifteen minutes I'll be with you again. I'll be able to hold you again. This time without pain and depression. Nothing will come between us in eternity. I suppose this is goodbye and hello. Or see you later.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was sort of emotional for me.
You see, two days after I posted the last chapter my best friend committed suicide.
I know that's still not an excuse for not getting this chapter out, but I did my best.
He was a huge supporter of my writing and this story..
So, here you go Kyler. The end <3