Status: Finnished! *** [I might revise it and make it longer later however!]

Alone in this Bed

What About the Plans That We Had?

Two months later…

“Are you sure I look okay?” Pem asked Ana for the hundredth time.

“You look amazing.” Courtney reassured her.

“Are you sure you guys can handle the twins?” Pem asked uncertainly. She loved her two best friends, but her twins could be quite the little hell raisers.

“We’ve got it babe. Now go!” Ana said nearly shoving her out the door.

**

Matt was nearly knocked down by the force of Pemberly’s hug. She was too excited to see him. The two of them stood in the airport with their arms around each other for what seemed like an eternity, just starring into each other’s eyes. Neither of them could believe this was real.

Matt held Pem’s hand tightly all the way to his house where he and the guys were having an end of the tour celebration party – he had flew ahead of the bus to get everything ready and to have a little alone time with Pem.

“I missed you like crazy while you were gone.” He told her.

Pem smiled. “I missed you too.”

Pem made a few fingers foods for the party, sandwhiches, various salads, cookies and Matt bought a ridiculus amount of booze. They cleaned the house up really good and put away everything extremely breakable and valuable – well what was left that Matt’s ex hadn’t taken.

“Something’s missing.” Pem said thoughtfully starring around the room.

“What?” Matt was puzzled.

“Streamers!” Pem said suddenly. Then she laughed at herself embarrassed. “The only parties I’ve had recently have been birthday parties… for small children.”

Matt chuckled at her and then pulled her into his arms.

“I think I love you Pemmy.” He kissed her softly.

“I know I love you Matty” she replied.

**
Many loud drunken insane hours later….

Matt rolled over and wrapped his arms around and a cold pillow. He opened his eyes. The bed was empty. He was alone. He frowned. Maybe it had all been a dream after all. Maybe he had just imagined the whole thing. His head hurt. He was just a little hung-over.

It must have just been all a wonderful drunken fantasy. That could explain why he couldn’t remember exactly where he was.

The door opened and the light flicked on. “Damn.” Matt said squinting his eyes. When he realized who was standing in front of him he had to convince himself he wasn’t asleep.

“Pem?”

She laughed. “Damn, you were drunk last night.”

“I brought you some breakfast.” She grinned and held up a plastic tray of food with a bottle of aspirin.

“You are amazingly beautiful in the morning.” He grinned up at her.

“I’m only beautiful because I have aspirin and you are hung over.” Pem laughed sitting down beside of him. “I’m never beautiful in the morning.”

“You are absolutely gorgeous.” Matt said sitting up and running his fingers through her hair. He made a face when he found something goopey.

“Yogurt?”

“Yeah, like I said, I’m never pretty in the mornings – especially after trying to feed twins who want no part of anything but making a mess.” Pem laughed.

“They’re just playful.” Matt said taking the bottle of aspirin and popped two in his mouth. Pem handed him the glass of juice from his tray.

“Playful my ass. My kids are hellions. My kitchen is a disaster area.” She told him

“It can’t be that bad.” Matt replied.

Before Pem could respond the door burst open and Nicholi and Natalie came toddling in laughing, both shirtless and covered with their breakfast.

“Oh no.” Pem said standing up to try and grab them, but before she could they tackled Matt.

“Mattie Wattie!” Natalie hugged his neck.

Nicholi jumped into his lap.

Pem couldn’t do anything for laughing. The three of them were adorable.

“Alright guys come on. It’s bath time.” Pem stood up and pulled Natalie off of her helpless boyfriend.

Matt wrapped his arm around Nicholi and stood up, tossing him over his broad shoulder.

Pem couldn’t stop smiling. Matt was amazing with her kids, and with her.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” She asked him quietly.

Matt took a moment, then replied “There is absolutely nothing I want more than to wake up to this every morning.”

Pem just stared at him.

Matt moved closer to her, towering over her small frame.

“I promise you this much Pemberly Jason, You’ll never be alone in this bed, ever again.”

It was all Pem could do to stop the hot tears that were welling up behind her eyes from spilling over.

“Now, it’s bath time for a pair of rugrats.” He grinned taking Natalie and tossing her over his shoulder beside her brother and took Pem’s hand.

**
Fin :’]
♠ ♠ ♠
I am horrible at endings.
:/

I hope you guys liked it and it didn’t seem too rushed.
I have a few other stories you guys should check out!

I’m getting married in two weeks so updating on everything else is on pause. But I am working on my stories offline and I promise and update on everything soon!

And maybe a sequel for this!? Any ideas? Thoughts?