For You I'd Count the Salt Under the Sea.

Jedi Scum and Sith Princess.

Another night at the crap hole. For some reason Vic from the week before had returned, but by himself.
“Nora, go home” my boss ordered, and I was all too happy to oblige.
I smiled really big I thought my face would split. I skipped over to the outdoor bar which now seated Vic.
“Hey”
“Hey Nora”, he mocked in sing-song. I narrowed my eyes, but laughed.
“Anara, what are you doing now?” Vic smiled, nudging my shoulder.
“Nothing really, boring night at my place. What about you? Why are you even here?” I took a sip of something that my good friend the bartender mixed with a smile, non-alcoholic unfortunately.
“To invite you out. Mike is throwing a party at our place, you wanna come with?” Vic smiled, looking almost hopeful. Seems like he was wondering what I was thinking or something.
“Sure” Another sip, “Why not?”
I was looking right into his vast brown eyes, they made me feel lost, like I should be doing something more than just flailing around in them, like I should be searching for something else in them instead.
“You’re really- ”, Vic started to say something but my stupid phone started ringing. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to him and answered it. From his point of view, my entire conversation was:
“Hello...Yeaaaaaaaaah?...Fuck off, get your own...Haha okay, I’ll see you tomorrow morning then. Love you even more. Night”.
He looked a little dejected but joked around anyway.
“Was that your boyfriend? Already breaking mi Corazon, are we?”
Vic nudged me again, but looked like he actually wanted to hear my answer.
“Ew. That’s my godson. He wanted a lift to some gig or something on Thursday night” I shrugged, “I doubt anyone can stand my douchebaggery long enough to be called a boyfriend”
Vic smiled, seemingly liking my response. I seem to be giving my cues away too easily. I don’t want him to know I like him or anything. Must be more vague and awesome. Vague and awesome. Vague and awesome.
“Okay, well is it cool if I go home and change? Just like, gimme the address or something?”
“Yer, of course you c-” Vic started, but stopped. Does he ever get to finish his sentences? “Or I could just crash your place while you’re getting changed, seeing as the boys dropped me here and I have no other form of transport”.
“Guess I have no real say in the matter, but my apartment is quite shiet”.
“No worries. Shall we?” Vic hopped off his seat and linked arms with me, walking over to my car. “Shotgun!” Vic yelled.
“There is nobody else to ride shotgun, you dumbass”.

-----------

“Home sweet home” I said as I showed Vic into my apartment.
“It’s not shiet. It’s nice.”
“Well, good. Go walk around until I change. Just not the bedroom, for obvious reasons”. Vic started ghosting me to my bedroom. I turned around and jumped at how close he was. I narrowed my eyes and pointed down the hall.
“Joking” he smirked. I could hear him walk around before I jumped into the shower really quickly. After the feeling of eight hour shift had left my bones, I got changed into ripped up skinny jeans, a tank top, a blazer with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and beat up black Doc Martens. I walked out towards my living room to see Vic sitting in my favourite spot on the couch.
“So we gonna leave for this party or what?”
“It’s not actually for an hour...so...”
I threw a pillow at Vic.
“I could’ve been in the shower for longer!? Goddamn it, Victor. Well now that we have an hour... Lightsaber battle?” I shrugged.
“You have a lightsaber?” Vic raised his eyebrows.
“Uhm, I have three?” The nerd in me was showing and I had to hide it quickly. “Ha! Joking!” I laughed nervously.
“You liar! You do actually have three lightsabers!” Vic ran towards my room, while I was desperately trying to avoid him seeing my nerd pile. He stopped abruptly when he saw my nerd wall and laughed his ass off, “Tony would love this”.
He picked up one of my lightsabers (it was a green one) and swung it around. I picked up my red lightsaber. No way I was going to be the goody two shoes Jedi.
“Bring it... Sith princess” Vic joked, walking backwards down the hall to the living room.
“Oh, I will! Jedi Scum” I swung out and we started getting into a full out pretend battle, Vic making ultra-geeky lightsaber noises. And I thought I was lame.

While I was totally winning, Vic ran around behind me in a sneak attack and tickled me.
“Uncalled for, Jedi filth!”
“There are no rules, Sith parasite!”
He kept tickling me and it was so hard to breathe. I tripped over the end of my couch and fell onto the hardwood floor, taking Vic with me. Amongst the chaos I realised that Vic was now on top of me and if I wasn’t already red in the face from lack of breath, he would have noticed me blushing. Finally, after forever, he stopped his unfair assault on my Sith superiority and stayed where he was, hovering above me, laughing just as hard as I was. Our faces were so close that I could see those open brown eyes again, packed full of so many different thoughts that seemed to race by quicker than I could register them all. His eyes were staring back into mine and he brushed away my fringe to get a better look, following the line of my face to touch my lips with his finger; his gaze never leaving mine. I could feel the slight calluses on his fingertips.
“Do you play the guitar?”
“I’ve got great finger dexterity” he nodded, winked, laughed. I hit him.
“Dude”, I shook my head, laughing.
I swept away his fringe and pulled his head closer to mine and Iwassoclosetokissinghim when my phone started to ring.
“Shiet” I mumbled, “I’m starting to hate technology”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, criticize, amuse me with fun facts.
<3 (:
- douchecanoe.

(The title is like a Star Wars 'Yeah Boy and Doll Face'; Hahhaha.)