Status: In Progress.

How Was I So Lucky to Get You?

Chapter 2

I pulled up in my drive way, and i could see there was some more holiday makers across the road. I looked over to see if there was any blonde girls, and to my surprise there was two, but one kissing someone, and the other just getting out the car. When i saw her she took my breath away.

"Wow" i said on audible for my to hear.

" What are you looking at bro? " Tony asked me.

" Oh nothing doesn't matter."

"Okay man, let go in and chill."

" yep man let me get my stuff out the car."

" Okay dude, i will see you inside."

I had one last look when going in, and she was beautiful. She was like an angel. I just hope she isn't a fan girl, or i am in trouble, i hate it when that happens. i always have to move back in to my Mom's house if there is fan's living across the street. It's so annoying.

"So what are we doing tonight boys" Casey said, one of my best friends.

" Erm not sure, Kayla has invited us to a party."

" So you two are back on then ?" Tony asked.

"No. Just friends. Always will be friends. But there is a hot girl across the road." Then i realised what i had said.

"Ohhhh so that's what you were looking at then?" Tony sounded curious.

" Maybe."

" You so were dude you're whipped!"

" i am not!"

" You so are." Casey said.

" She's probably just another fan girl."

" You will never know bro, unless you try."

" That is good advice man, thanks."

We went to Kayla's party that night, but i came home early since i'm up early for some meetings with Steve. I don't really go out much any more, since i turned 21 last year, i've already done most of the things i wanted to do. I can't believe i'm 22 this year, i just want to find a legit girl, who is nice, doesn't like me for money, or to get their social status up. I want a girl like Kayla, who was chilled and laid back, someone who cared for me as much as she did. She must have been the best girlfriend I ever had.

When i was trying to get to sleep, the only person who was on my mind was the girl from across the road. I can't go up and speak to her because that looks stalkerish, however, i want to know that angels name. She was beautiful.

Sorry it is short :).
However If you are reading this can you please give me some feedback. thankyou xx