Young love story

WAR

WAR
I was actually scared to go to school. I didn`t know what Adrienne had planned for me. I was surprised when Adrienne wasn`t on the bus. I guess she had another ride. Suddenly my phone rang

“hello?” I answered.
“hey” jake said.

“where are you?” I asked. “why aren`t you on the bus?” .
“because I wanted to surprise you but the bus had already left” he said.

“what are you talking about? What`s going on?” I kept asking.

“can we stop playing 20 questions please?” he laughed.

“fine I’m sorry it`s just I have a lot on my head. So what’s going on!?” I asked.

“well I wanted to surprise you but… my parents bought me a car! So I wanted to take you with me to school but apparently the bus came earlier so I couldn`t.” he explained.

“oh my gosh no way!!” I screamed. Some freshman stared at me from up front. I didn’t mind. I kept screaming anyway. “why didn`t you tell me to wait for you or something?!”

“cause then it wouldn`t have been a surprise” he said.

“well anyway, what car is it?” I asked. More people were staring now.

“you`ll see at school”

“fine” I grumped. “were pulling up right now. Are you here yet?” I asked him.

“yeah, waiting for you” I smiled,flushed, and gave a nasty look to another freshman staring right at me with a “dork” look on his face. “all right then. Ill see you in five”. I said
.
“ok bye”.

When I got off the bus there he was, smiling, waiting for me. Just as I was going to say hello, a long brown wavy head was right in front of me. “so jake valentines day is coming!” Adrienne said to MY boyfriend.

“yeah I know. Now if you`ll excuse me I want to go with my girlfriend.” Jake stepped around her and he kissed me.

I could see Adrienne`s face drop.

“hey” I said.

“hey” he smiled.

Then the moment was broken by the bell. “

I got to get to class” I grumped.

“Yeah. I`ll walk you” he said.

“thanks”. “I love the car!” I screamed when we started walking. “show it to me at lunch?”

“of course. Whatever you want” he said. “thanks” I blushed.

On class I couldn`t think of anything but of Jake and Adrienne and what would I do about
her. When the bell rang I rushed out of class. Until…

“Jamie, can you come here please?” Mr. Gamarro asked.

“umm, sure” I said confused.

“I can`t help but notice that you are not putting any attention to my class” he said.

“why would you say that?” I asked.

“well you just stare into space all the time and I bet you don’t even know what we learned today” he looked at me with menacing eyes.

“no sir” I said without looking at him.

“okay then. So more attention and good grades all right?” he said.
“yes, sure” I rushed out the door, and there he was waiting for me. “
Why so late?” he asked.
“oh nothing” I lied.
When we sat at our usual table, were Jake, Kate, zack, Sam, the football team, and I were sitting, Adrienne was suddenly there.
“hey guys!” she said
“hi Jake” the wannabes said.
“hi Adrienne!” Travis, the team`s receiver said drooling over her.
“Hey Travis. Would you go get me some water?” she said, and Travis went running to get her some.
“what are you doing here Adrienne?” Jake asked.
“oh I just wanted to come here with all my friends”
“come on Adrienne” I said. “what are you really here for?” .
“fine.” She retorted. “I’m here because I want to be with Jake. Duh”.
“that`s great.” Kate said. “except that he has a girlfriend. And you know that.”
“so?” she asked.
“so you can’t be with me.” He said. “lets go eat somewhere else” he turned to me. We went to the tables outside and Adrienne followed us.
“Adrienne could you please stop stalking me?” jake asked.
“but im not stalking you” she said.
“yes you are.” I said. “why don’t you go look for another guy. You can have any other guy. But not jake.”
“That`s exactly why I want him stupid.” She said with a how- could- you-not know- that voice.
“just go away Adrienne” jake said ignoring what she just said.
In P.E, Adrienne was in the other team in volleyball. That’s where the “war” started. I am actually really good in volleyball. Ive been on the school team ever since I can remember. Unfortunately, so has been Adrienne. The game was a tough one, and I hit Adrienne in the head many times. BONUS! My team won, so even though it was P.E, it was an excuse to go out with Jake to celebrate. We decided to go bowling.
Jake, Sam, Kate and I were playing against each other. We were in the middle of the game when Adrienne came with her little posee. We couldn’t even go out anymore.
“What the hell?” Sam said.
Adrienne aproched us as she said “hey guys. We have to start the game all over again so I can play. Sorry”
“What are you doing here Adrienne?” Kate asked her.
“listen, I know none of you really like me, but I will get Jake” Adrienne comes and kisses jake angrily”
Jake pulls away and screams “Adrienne what is your problem?” I had never, ever heard Jake swear or scream. She must really get on his last nerve.
I could start seeing tears in Adrienne`s eyes. She started running and went out of the bowling alley with the two airheads following behind her.

We all stared at Jake. His cheeks started turning a shade of red. “I can`t believe I just did that. That was really mean” he said looking down.
“No baby, you didn’t do anything wrong. She kissed you so she deserved that” I told him, rubbing his back. I could tell he was feeling bad for having screamed at Adrienne, so I took him to the car and drove him to my house. We went in and I realized that no one was home.
“What do you want to do?” I asked him. “I don’t know. Whatever you want.” He started to walk towards me. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. He leaned in and his lips touched mine. He only brushed them and leaned back, leaving me wanting more.
“Oh you want to play that game now, do you?”
He smiled as I leaned in to him. I kissed him and he kissed me back. We stood there, making out for a minimum of ten minutes. I pulled away when I heard a car pulling in my driveway.
“I should go” Jake said. He gave me one last peck and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
so whatcha think??