It Was Enchanting to Meet You

Chapter 3

*alarm rings*
Me: *yawn* 6 am? Oh god time for school
I ran to the bathroom before one of my brothers could. I started to brush my teeth but then my phone rang. It was a text from Fatima.
From Fatima: Hey!! Whats up? What school are you going to? We miss you TTYL! :)
To Fatima: Nothing much. I'm going to Poway high i miss you guys too TTYL :)
I plugged the straightner and let it heat for a while. While it heated, i applied on make up. It's finally heated and i start straightning my hair.
Me: Finished!
All of a sudden i heard a bang on my door
Mikee: YO!! HURRY UP!
I opened the door
Me: It's all yours.
My other brother shoved me out of the bathroom.
Me: Harsh.
I walked to my room and grabbed a leather paillette tank, high rise skinny jeans, and my black white converse. I ran downstairs and went into my blue Nissan versa hatchback. I finally got to Poway high and went to the office for my schedule. When i got out, this boy with brown curlish hair, blue greenish eyes, and a cute smile bumped into me.
Boy: Oh I'm so sorry ( i cut him off)
Me: It's cool. I-it's no big deal or anything
Boy: Cool... my name is Cameron
He sticked his hand out ready for me to shake it. I shook his hand.
Me: Michelle
Cameron: So your new here??
Me: Yup.
Cameron: Cool, want me to show you around?
Me: I'd love that
We walked around the school and Cameron introduced me to his friends.
Cameron: This is Nathan, Michael, Zach, Chelcie, Glydel, and Devina.
Me: Hi! Nice to meet y'all
(Gasp)
Me: What? Was it something i said? Oh man I shou...
Cameron: No, it's just that you.... said y'all
Me: So? It ain't no biggy.
Zach: Oh well.. it's nice to meet you too Michelle.
After meeting Cameron's friends, Cameron asked for my schedule.
Cameron: Hmm... you got the same classes as me
Me: good 'cause i have no idea where to go
We laughed.
Cameron: Stick with me and you'll be ok
I smiled. We walked to 1 period which is homeroom. Cameron decided to study for a History test we had today but i mean come on.... the teacher wont give me a test cause I transfered today. I just sat there and stare at the clock when Cameron threw a little piece of paper on my head. He whispered “Sorry I wasn’t aiming for your head.” I grabbed the piece of paper and looked back at Cameron with a confused face. He mouthed “Open it” I opened the paper that said “Hi love, Cameron ” I mouthed “Your such an idiot” He pouted then the bell rang for second period. Second period was history…. Dun Dun dun. The history teacher was Mrs. Benjume. She wasn’t really mean. One of Cameron’s friends told me that she’s really nice. “Ok, today were gonna have a history test but before we start I want to introduce our new student Michelle.” I got ‘Heys’ from the back of the room and a ‘What up baby gurl’ from Michael then sat back down. Mrs. Benjume handed out the test but gave me one so I had to do the questions I know first then guess on the rest. The bell had rang as soon as I finished and we all went to lunch when Cameron grabbed my wrist.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY!!!!
Comment :)

Twitter: Mich3ll3AllStar
Tumblr: Mich3ll3AllStar