The Married Life...?

Yeah...we're married...chapter 1

"What the hell!" I groaned flopping onto some old dusty beat up yellow carpeted floor.
"Could you keep it down?" a voice screamed from somewhere giving me a headache. I squinted looking around the room. My body was twisted in white bed sheets that smelled awful!
"Hey, lovely." a voice smirked from the bed I'd fallen from.
Quickly I snapped my head into the direction the voice came. I didn't recognize the voice or the face but it felt as if I should.
"What the fudge?" I groaned placing my head between my hands my headache was getting worse.
"Boy," the guy laughed down at me. " Did we have fun last night!" he laughed. I stared up at him in disbelief . Last night? Him? And me?
"What are you talking about?" I glared at him sitting up. Where's Tina and Sandi?
"What dont remember, lovely?" he smiled.
"Should I?" I challenged getting pissed. What the hell happened? Why can't I remember?
"With all your groans you should." he smiled evilly. His dark brown hair was tossled around his gorgeous face! Gorgeous? Fudge, this headache must be getting to me!
"Well apparently whatever you did, it wasn't worth remembering then!" I snapped Picking up my clothes off the floor. Man was I dizzy!
"Where are you going?" he asked getting off the bed. Good thing be had boxers on. His stomach had the silhouette of an six pack?
"Away, where else?" I snapped quickly slipping my clothes on as he disappeared through some door.
"Don't you think.." he spoke but I didn't care I found my stuff and opened the door.
"Jerk," I mumbled "Better find Tina and Sandi." I said walking out of the room. The hall was worse than the room! It smelled like barf, smoke and alcohol all together!
"You cant leave!" the guy called. But I kept walking.
"Oh and why not?" I challenged again.
"We're married!" he spat out.
I froze.
MARRIED?!
♠ ♠ ♠
First story!
Hope you like it :)