The Married Life...?

The Lust Of Love

ATTENTION:
!!!!CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS!!!

The Married Life...?

I just had to, slowly I looked up and met the most warmth I've ever felt in someone's eyes alone. He was handsome...no he was hot...no he was beautiful. Raph, this complete stranger I met this morning was beautiful.

"You're beautiful," I whispered gently as I brought my face closer to his. He just stared down at me making me feel self-conscious suddenly.

"You're lovely," he whispered as our lips crashed together.

In the beginning it was so soft so gentle like I'd break if possible. I smiled into it slowly, he cared to be gentle with me, to be slow. I thought about it and realized he was dominating the kiss much more than I was.

"My turn," I smiled as I crashed our lips harder and began to kiss him rougher. I swear I heard him groan and suddenly I wanted to hear him groan again. I began sucking on his lower lip asking for entrance and slowly received it. He tasted like his coffee order, sweet and it kept me awake alright!

"Agh!" I groaned as I felt him push our bodies together. And I thought he'd be gentle with me!

"Grr, Lovely let's get back to the Hotel!" he growled clear about not 'doing it' in the middle of a random street. I shook my head smiling.

We were at the Hotel like lightening.Luckily he brought us to a more elegant Hotel this time. As soon as Raph locked the door he turned to look at me with the eyes of a predator ready to attack. I smirked out at him seductively. He growled and began to stomp over towards me on the bed. I groaned as he pressed his body hard against my own. I felt him strip off my jacket and shirt. The cold air hit me and I instantly attacked his warm body. He smiled down at me looking down at my almost bear breasts. 

"Nuh Uh," I glared playfully I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him roughly. Slowly I laid him on top of me again on the bed. Which if I may add was very soft. I felt him groan as I sucked on his jaw line. My hands were still on his shirt as I unbuttoned them. I slid my hands down his chest feeling the warmth so powerful. I slid off his polo and groaned feeling more warmth. I arched my back and hit my stomach against his faintly visible 6 pack, giving him a hot view of my breasts. I saw him staring down at them lustfully. I began to rub my body slowly but powerfully against his.

"Ah!" I groaned as he rubbed his little friend against my moving body. My heart was racing and I wanted more. I didn't know how or when but we were both suddenly naked. 

"I love you, Lovely." he whispered before thrusting into me hard. I felt the pain and lust of it all at once.

"AHHHH!" I screamed as he pulled out of me. I stared down at him instantly without a reason. His size was huge! I whimpered wanting more. He instantly provided it.

"Hmmm." I groaned.

"You're so freaking good!" Raph growled in my ear as he pressed harder inside me.

I felt his hands trail down against my back and he reached my ass. I glared down at him. He rubbed his hands softly almost as if they weren't even there. And then suddenly he squeezed. I gasped and jumped forward, onto Raph.

"Hey," he smiled as his hands held me up by the ass. "Always wanted to touch this baby again." as he said that I felt him squish my butt cheek gently.

"My turn," he whispered to me smirking.

I felt his slide his tongue into my mouth and we danced for the power, he won.

I felt him push us against a wall as he still held me. He trailed the kiss down to my jaw then my neck where he paused as he met my sweet spot. Then down to my bare breasts. I felt the strange wet movement of his tongue licking my one breasts as his one hand began to fondle with the other.

"Ahh!" I screamed breathlessly as he continued. I shut my eyes knowing he was now sucking hard against my breast. I had to wrap my legs tighter around his waist to prevent from falling.

"That was..." I said breathing heavily. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

SANDI <3
♠ ♠ ♠
xD why, yes I am Immature!

Rate-Comment-Subscribe

New debate question!:

Their married right? So this isn't bad is it? Or is it?