The Married Life...?

I'm coming home I'm coming home tell the world I'm coming home!

Sandi <3

"Hm," Raph moaned in the bed. His body was warm and his muscular arm wrapped around me. Suddenly I felt good. Something rubbed me.

"Raph!" I groaned kind of pissed. We went on and on and on last night just because he begged for freaking way am I going.

"Lovely," he moaned. I turned around to yell at him when I noticed his eyes were shut.
He was asleep. I sighed as I reached over tk my phone to answer the call.

"Heather?" Sandi asked urgently.

"Sandi!" I sighed. Her voice was so familiar, so common it just felt like me to listen.

"What the fuck Heather!" Sandi said pissed off.

I smiled.

"Sandi," I Whispered trying not to wake Raph.

"I'm not even gonna ask!" she groaned "Get your sorry little ass here!"

"Okay, okay!" I said smiling.

I untangled myself from the stained sheets slowly trying not to wake Raph. Raph. My heart raced for this man. This man I didn't know, this man I was supposedly married too. This man.

"Listen up," Sandi spoke hush hush kind of like a agent. Or something.

"Where ever the fuck you are get out and get your stuff out with you!" she told me.

I hunted around the fancy hotel room for my bags. I found them right in front of the door.

I dug out fresh clothes I could wear. I picked out a pair of pale blue jeans and an off the shoulder white shirt.

"I'm coming," I whispered jotting down a few words on the notepad for Raph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're comin' home we're comin' home!" Sandi and I sang as she drove out of the country.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh! They're going back to Winnipeg!!!! :O

Time to meet Jerry ;)