The Married Life...?

Jared

Next thing I know I'm home. Like seriously home. And I feel damn good! Crap I gotta get ready for Jared and I's date!

"Jared!" I called around the park, smiling. I missed using Jared, it was Jerry's whole name after all.

"Boo!" he sweet voice smiled hugging me from behind. His soft warm lips kissed my right cheek. "I missed you," he whispers.

"I missed you," I told him leaning into him. OH, how I missed how he felt against me.

"We should make up for the time we missed, Heath," he slurs into my ear sending shivers done my whole spine purposely. I love and hate when he does that!

"I hate when you do that," I told him turning around to face him.

He smiles and wraps his hands around the bottom of my back. He pulls me closer to him and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Do what?" he asks teasing me "Love you?"

I laugh and smack him on the back of his head as I run away giggling.

"Come back here!" Jared called chasing me "I just got you back!" he laughed.

I ducked behind some tall trees and tried keeping quiet but it was impossible. Jared just looked so cute running around looking for me. He was scaring all the by-standers too!

"Over here!" I screamed running into view.

Jared looked over my way and had a sly look on his.

"Tried running away eh?" he smirked walking slowly in my direction.

"For my safety!" I joked winking at him.

"I'll always keep you safe," he told me.

As soon as he said that I froze. Of course I knew Jared would always protect me and keep me safe. It's always been like that. The more I thought of it the more I felt like a burden to him, more than anything.

"Caught you," he sighed wrapping his arms around my shoulders suddenly, causing me to scream. "Now, let's go to Hyponschmit."

Hyponschmit was a German hotel Jared and I loved. I knew what was coming and looked forward to it. I loved Jared after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait. I know my previous chapter sucked. I wanted to make it up to you guys. Here's another doze of Jared. Hope you guys keep reading!

Rate-Subscribe-Favorite

^^^ you know what to do ;)