The Married Life...?

I'm sorry

"I'm her husband." Raphael spat "Who the hell are you?"

Anger aroused in me without hesitation I ran in front of Raphael and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell onto the disgusting floor grunting and groaning in pain, I almost felt sorry for him.

I picked up my phone and stared at it, call ended 2 minutes ago. I sighed in relief and stared back at Raphael. I'm sorry, I thought as I picked up my bags and ran.

I stared back at my phone as I searched the streets for a taxi.

Sandi called 7 times last night! Why can't I remember?! Frustration irritated me more than anything I could think of!

"Ahhh!" I screeched stomping my foot on the pavement.
Just then my phone rang. A breeze flew in takin my hair in the process, but it felt good no matter how wrecked my hair looked.

"hello?" I answered.

"Heath?" a sunken voice replied.

"Sands?" I gasped. "Where are you? Let me pick you up!"

"Argh, Heath do you remember the Hotel?" Sands asked me sounding horrible. I pried through my bag for a piece of paper and a mint my own breathe was disgusting me.

"Yeah, yeah I got it right here!" I told her playin with the mint with my tongue, it's taste was marvelous!

"Yeah could you get me from there?" she asked

"On way, Sands!" I told her waving down at a taxi.

"Thanks Heath!" she sounded happier but still so hung over all the same. My head was still pounding too. I fell backwards a little as something caught me.

"Sorry, sir. She won't be riding with you today, I'm afraid." the familiar voice replied. I tried prying my way out of his grip but his tanned hands were much too strong for me.

"Go away!" I managed to mutter before feeling very sleepy.

"Lovely, you're not gonna be my runaway bride." he whispered in my ear. The contact caused me to shiver.

I felt him lift me off my feet and carry me, bridal style. I shook my head at my dirty thoughts of him and me. I accidentally pressed my cheek against his bear chest, wasn't he wearing a shirt a moment ago?

"Lovely," he whispered "Please calm down."

I felt him bring his face closer to mine as he tipped me over slightly and pressed his soft but warm lips on my own. Slowly I came back to life. I brung my hands around his neck and pressed my lips harder against his, beginning to be filled with lust. I moved my lips around his as he slowly let me down and twirled his warm hands around my waist giving me shivers. I pressed harder against him wanting no space between us what so ever.

"Lovely," he whispered against my lips, I pressed against his once more not wanting to here his voice, so sexy, right now.

"Don't." I told him grabbing some breath. He looked down at me with such beautiful eyes and pressed the center of my back harder against him. Shivers ran across me and my stomach did back flips.

When a car horn blew and rang in my ears I basically ruined our little moment.
Oh don't get me wrong he was a good, but I was better. I pulled away from him once more glared at him and did a replay of what happened in the hallway at the hotel.

"I need to get to Sandi and call back Jerry!" I muttered running across the street trying to get away from him when I tripped over something.

"Your the girl from last night!" the voice grunted. The figure was blurring because my head still spun. "C'mere! You owe me a lot!" I could tell by his tone he was smiling evilly as he yanked my arm.

"Hey fellas come take a bite!" the voice rang in my ears before I blanked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!