The Married Life...?

She Knows Me, Luckily I Know Her Too

"Raphael!" the cute little voice i adored squealed running over to our table. I smiled slightly.

"Rebbecca?" bother Raphael and I asked at the same time. The cute light face of her's lit up with happiness, how cute!

Raphael did a confused look but looked back at Rebecca.

"Becky, you know her?" Raphael asked slightly happy as well. I laughed slightly as Rebecca's head bobbed up and down quickly as her curly black locks bounced on her head.

"Raph," I smiled "I didn't know you knew Rebecca too."

He smiled, "I wouldn't have guessed you knew her as well." Rebecca looked up at Raphael confused.

"Raph, you know Heafa?" she asked cutely, my heart melted.

"Becky, sweetie, it's pronounced Heath-er," Raphael laughed. Rebecca glared at him and looked back at me.

"Heafa, where's Jerry?" she asked innocently. The mention of his name made my heart pang in pain. Jerry...

"Talking about this mystery, Jerry man," Raphael interrupted "Who is he?"

I froze unable to explain. I don't know why I wouldn't explain but it seemed different, like I didn't want to. This wasn't me, i usually right off the bat explain who Jerry was when someone asked, without hesitation, why now? Why Raphael?

"Rebecca, he's back at home," I explained avoiding Raphael's question "He had to watch over his grandmother, remember her? Granny Beth?" I asked her hoping my distraction would work.

"Oh yeah! The nice lady who gave me the candies in her purse!" she exclaimed happily as she clung onto Raphael's neck like a monkey. I laughed at how usual it might look to other people but to me those two looked cute and happy like that, speaking of which...

"Raphael, how do you know Rebecca, I thought she lived in Winnipeg?" I asked him curiously.

He seemed to become tense at the question but it was obvious Rebecca was still too young to understand the situation as she still played on Raphael's lap like nothing was asked.

"Beck, sweetie, where's Chelsea?" he asked looking down at Rebecca with a fake smile. Too bad Rebecca fell for it.

"Chelly is right there," Rebecca smiled pointing behind me. I turned around, and suddenly I wish I hadn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, maybe this'll take longer than I originally thought...:)
Hope you guyz liked it.

Comment-Subscribe