The Married Life...?

11th Grade

11th Grade:

"Oh Jerry!" Chelsea gasped from the other side of the door. I felt another shot of pain hit me right in the chest. 

"When I!" I felt myself suddenly get angry.
"Heather!" Sandi yelled running over towards me from the other table. We were in the science lab doing our projects for something I didn't pay much attention because stupid Chelsea was in the other lab room with MY Jer Bear! 
"Gah!" Sandi said loudly panicking over at me. I looked down at my hand slowly trying to see what Sandi was freaking out about. I felt a huge amount of pain as my flesh was cut open and puking out a huge amount of my blood. I screamed in horror. I dropped the glass container I was holding and look down back at my hand as it shook. I stared not knowing what to do and it felt like everyone for a second didn't know what to do either. Luckily Sandi was the first to actually react.
"Danny go find a clean cloth to wrap her hand in while I get Jerry to bring to the hospital or someplace to get it healed or whatever," she spoke running past me towards the other lab door. Danny grabbed my hand but  I flinched back at the pain, I want to see Jerry!!!
I moved towards the door as Sandi yanked it open roughly. I froze. 
I had not noticed how quiet Jerry and Chelsea really had been. I stared at them wide eyed as Jerry had his arm wrapped around Chelsea's waist and held her so close that their face was only the size of my index finger apart. I felt a tear fall from my eye onto the floor. I tore my hand away from Danny and sprinted out of the room, not caring about my bleeding hand. I heard Sandi chasing after me and Jerry right behind her. I kept running though. Later I heard Sandi arguing with Jerry angrily. 
Angrily...I thought suddenly actually thinking for once. Jerry...
"STOP!" I screamed knowing what my thoughts made together.
"Heather," they sighed together as they walked towards me. Luckily Sandi beat him.
"Bring me to the hospital," I cried as my hand began to hurt and throb even more. Sandi protectively wrapped my good hand in hers and lead me towards the office.
"Of course, love," she smiled gently. When she thought I wasn't looking she gave Jerry glares that could kill if possible. Jerry on the other hand didn't acknowledge them and kept following Sandi and I in silence. I don't know why but I was kind of happy he didn't leave like most would.

"Heather," the doctor said after wrapping my hand in a weird bandage "Please be more careful luckily you didn't cut anything important, but that was very close young lady."

"Yes Sir," I nodded embarrassed.

"So she's fine right?" Sandi asked beside me.

"Yes," the doctor replied smiling.

"You sure?" Jerry muttered quietly.

"Go away," Sandi told him clearly annoyed.

"No," Jerry stated giving Sandi a stern glare.

"Stop it," I said not bearing to give either a glance. I heard them mumbling to themselves about how the other started it. When Jerry's phone rang.

"Hey...Chelsea?...hm...tonight?...sure,I guess...c'ya then...bye." he said into the phone. I wanted to cry,scream and die all at once. So he is going out with her. Tonight too! Plus right in front of me so he doesn't care! At least he could have the decency to break up with me first! Maybe I'm not worth actually breaking up with...
I finally looked at Jerry as the tears began to blur my vision. He looked back at me now realizing what he'd just said into his phone. Like lightening Jerry was bent down clutching his nose. Sandi...how I love her so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay almost done :(