Status: New story. Keep or trash?

Love Unedited

Taylor

I love your warm brown eyes, you big smile, your caring touch, I love the way you turn me on just right. I love your silly obsession with your video games, and the way you try to sing along to your crappy music. I love the way your muscles move beneath your skin, and i love when I'm wrapped up in them. I love the way I'll do anything you say just with That look. I love the way you tickled me. I love the love letter you wrote me and the teddy bear I got for valentines day. I love how excited you get about me baking cookies for you. I love how silly and goofy you are. I love that you still thought I am beautiful with all my problems and tears. I love how happy you made me. You gave me hope, a future. I couldn't wait until we got married, and neither could you. You wanted me to be your everything. We said we were soulmates. I've known you in past lives, there is no way I will ever love someone the same. I will always love you.

But then, you changed overnight. Impossibly. You told me I was a whore. You let your friend tell me to kill myself, and just laughed and said it didn't come out of your mouth. You didn't apologize or say you wanted me to stay alive. You told me to completely erase you from my existance. You said the day I moved to California would be the happiest day of your life because I would be gone from your life completely.

You broke my heart. I have never been through so much pain. I want to die most days, because I just don't see a future without you. I will never tell you how much this hurts, because I don't want you to see me weak.

Taylor, I love you will my whole heart and soul. You were the reason I got up each morning. Without you I'm lost and drowning. I will always love you <3