Status: New story. Keep or trash?

Love Unedited

Ian

After I broke up with Travis, I wanted someone new. I asked my friend Michelle to see if she could hook me up with someone. Guys are her hobby, and she knows all the football players. She told me she knew a guy that I might be interested in, and she sent me his number. Since I'm not the most outgoing girl, I hadn't met him, but we started texting that night. We texted all that day, and then after school, I actually met him.

He was really tall, 6'3, and really muscular (thank you football practice) and he was a readhead, which I find cute. He was nice and funny and he was really cute. I had to leave, but the next day we met up at the football game. It was really hot outside, and it was pretty awkward, but it was fun. The next day we went to the movies, and I found out firsthand he was a good kisser, and he told me I was an amazing kisser.

We saw each other at school everyday, and he stopped by when my parents weren't home. After about 2 weeks, things got pretty heated in the morning before school, and we had sex. He was a virgin, but I could hardly tell. With him, I didn't have any "falling in love" feelings, it was just attraction, but I wasn't complaining.

Things didn't last though. See with Ian, he had a short temper, and one day I was chatting on facebook with him, he got mad. I had thought about cutting, but I didn't. I thought he would be happy I had held off from hurting myself. (He was was really touchy about it, since he lost a friend that way) But instead he was furious I had even thought of cutting, and then he got mad I had told people we had sex. He broke up with me on facebook. Do you feel the deja vu`?

I don't think we would have fallen in love, even if we had stayed together, though. We didn't connect and he still is someone to hook up with, we're sex buddies now. Can you fall in love with a sex buddy?