Status: New story. Keep or trash?

Love Unedited

Austin

Austin is the best guy listener in the world. I can talk to him about absolutely anything. He started off as one of my guy friends right after we met in science. He's a grade younger than me, but I didn't really mind. He was funny and always cheered me up. He also gave the best hugs.

I was hanging out with him at his house one saturday. We were laying together on his bed when he asked me out. At first I wasn't sure because he was kinda different then me and he was a graded younger, but I agreed. We hung out a few times over the next few weeks and he helped with a lot of stuff I was dealing with at the time. I listened to his problems too, and helped him sleep at night.

He's a really good friend, but that's all I saw him as. Us dating just had a slight awkwardness to it. I think it was because he wasn't the normal type of guy i date, and our circle of friends weren't the same.

I broke up with him after 3 weeks because i didn't want to hurt him, by pretending to be totally into him. He was hurt, I could tell and I knew it would happen, but he was okay after a few days and we're still friends.

You don't have to date someone to love them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!