Status: New story. Keep or trash?

Love Unedited

Michael

Michael was the really cute, blond guy that was switched into my english class. I wanted to know him as soon as I saw him. The first time I actually talked to him wasn't until a few weeks later. I found out he was a fooball player, so I asked my friend Michelle (she's a football manager) and she said it was her ex she had just broken up with a few days ago. It turns out they had some drama going on still (pregnancy scare), but it didn't happen. I started flirting with him in class, and Michelle said something about me to him.

I got his number and we started texting. He was funny and he liked to tease with me. We talked about life and we sent a few of "those pictures", We had a bunch in common and he was easy to be around. He said he was interested in me, but he wasn't ready for another relationship. So I said it was fine, we could just talk and get to know each other. After a few weeks he said he was over Michelle and done waiting for her to figure out what she wanted. After a couple more weeks he asked me out in class. I said yes, I was so excited. I had gotten a cute football player without someone hooking us up!!

My excitement was short lived though. He broke up with less than 2 days later. I found out he had dumped me because Michelle had decided what she wanted. I got over him though. If he was going to drop me over another girl then fine, and besides I could tell he really loved Michelle, even though she didn't feel the same.

If it were me, I would have done the same if the person I loved wanted me.