Status: Trying my best I can to update and keep the storyline good! Please give feedback, it helps make the story better! And don't mind the typos. I'm getting to them ASAP! Enjoy! ^.^

Realm of Stories

Chapter 4

Aislinn:
Aislinn woke up from her midday nap. She hadn't felt like going to school and seeing that her parents were out, she gave herself a "well-deserved holiday". She got out of bed and went to make herself coffee. She'd been thinking about visiting Aria, but wasn't sure if it was a good idea. As she waited for the coffee to brew she heard the doorbell ring.

"Mom? No, why'd she come home early? Something's not right." Aislinn thought to herself.

She grabbed a knife, hiding it behind her back as she cautiously approached the door. She opened it to find Aria holding a tall looking boy with dark hair. He was bloody and clutching his bleeding arm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know who else to come to. He was hunting a demon but got infected with some kind of poison the damn thing had put on his knife. Its spreading quickly." Aria quickly said, bringing the mysterious guy into her house.

Aislinn grabbed onto the other side of the guy dragging him upstairs and into her room, just in case her parents did decide to come home early. She ran to the bathroom and pulled out one of the wall's tiles. She pulled out her healing materials and ran to her room.

"I need you to get a wet towel, something hot, and something for him to bite on 'cause this might hurt."

Aria ran to get the materials as Aislinn sat down and pulled out the river water, some herbs, roots of a sickle tree, and some tools. She ripped his sleeve off to get a better look of the cut. She wrapped the cloth around his arm to stop the blood and to slow down the poison's spread. Aria rushed in bringing materials with her. Aislinn grabbed the wet towel and dipped it in the river water. She rubbed it over his cut and chanted the healing spell as the poison slowly absorbed itself into the towel. The boy started screaming and Aria put the rubbed stick in his mouth for him to bite on. Aria held onto his hand.

"Pass me the hot coal." Aislinn said quietly.

She pressed the hot coal against the cut to seal it. She took the now poison-soaked towel and squeezed it out into a wooden bowl. She mixed in some green liquid and shaved a part of the root into the bowl. She added some of his blood and mixed it continuing to chant.

"He has to drink this. His body's fine right now but it still has poison in it. If he drinks this his body will be able to fight off that bit of poison getting rid of it while also building immunity." Aislinn said while she sewed up his arm.

"Okay. And thank you. You didn't have to do that but you did. Really, thanks." Aria replied.

Aislinn smiled. Aria and Aislinn helped Zane onto her bed.

"He can stay here. My parents don't really come into my room, not that they're home much often. You can sleep over if you want. There's enough space for all of us." Aislinn suggested.

"Sure. Lemme just call my parents." Aria went into the hall as she made up an excuse to feed to her parents.

Aislinn made some noodles and put them into 3 bowls.

"Parents. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em." Aria said, stepping into the kitchen, "I'm gonna go check on Zane and see if he'll drink that stuff and eat the noodles, wanna come with?"

"Sure, this should be interesting." Aislinn smiled, and grabbed her bowl leading the way upstairs.

They both stepped into the room. Zane's shirt had been ruined and dirty so they'd cut it off. Aislinn had gotten one of her dad's old shirts which seemed to fit Zane perfectly and they both had tried to put it on Zane. He'd sat up now.

"Feeling better? We brought you some noodles. And something else to make you feel better." Aria said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I know that tone, it isn't good is it?" Zane said questioningly.

"It doesn't taste good, if thats what you mean, but it'll help fight off the poison and make you stronger." Aislinn replied cheerily.

"Let's hope so, 'cause if it doesn't help, then I'll hurt the both of you." Zane said back.

Aria sat down next to Zane and picked up the wooden bowl. She scooped up a spoonful and held it to Zane's face.

"Uh.....that doesn't smell right." Zane said, repelling away from it.

"Drink it." Aria said in a serious tone.

Zane opened his mouth as Aria fed him. He swallowed it making an awfully hilarious face to the taste. Aislinn culdn't help but laugh. Zane pouted and continued to eat, his face worsening after every bite and finally finished.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it." Aria said smiling and ruffling his hair.

"We never speak of this again." Zane replied.

Aislinn handed the bowl of noodles to Aria. Zane looked at them as if he wasn't so sure about eating them.

"Don't worry, they're not going to taste bad." Aislinn said humorously.

Zane cautiously took the first bite and smiled as he quickly ate the rest.

"Oh, sorry. This is Aislinn. Aislinn this is Zane. Zane's a shape-shifter Shadowhunter and Aislinn's an Elven Shadowhunter." Aria replied, smiling.

"Nice to finally meet ya, while you're conscious anyway." Aislinn said, "be right back, I think my mom's home."

Aislinn ran downstairs to see her mom putting down her purse and keys.

"Hey mom! Um...I have a friend over, can she sleep over? Uh......her parents are out late and she doesn't feel like going home." Aislinn asked nicely.

"Sure. Just don't stay up all night. You guys have school tomorrow," her mom replied.

"Okay, thanks mom!" Aislinn ran upstairs and realized that she'd have to hide Zane.

Aria and Aislinn figured they'd have to keep Zane up in the attic. Since they still weren't sure about how his injuries were, they'd have to stay up there with him. After fixing up Zane's bed they brought him and his shirtless, cocky self into the attic as fast as they could.

"Oh come on, you two haven't stopped staring since the moment I got out of my blanket." Zane said as he winked at the girls.

"In your dreams, lover boy." Aislinn said, walking out of the attic.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've been thinking about changing Aria's name to something else? Any ideas?
Chapter's not complete! Working on it! [:
Okay, so I know how all the POV's sound in third person, sorry about that! I've been working on this story since last summer so some of its a bit off! But I've finished uploading all the done chapters! Now I'm writing new ones so they'll be in the actual person's POV! Sorry and thanks for reading! :]