Status: it's like a disease....it makes me want to give up on life.

Unrequited love

For the girl who is lost

I was in love with the one person I couldn't have. Yes it sounds cliche, but it was really true. Maybe it was fate and maybe it wasn't but it was true. I had been trying to be perfect my entire life. I had been surrounded with snotty rich girls and had convinced myself I was one too. I had modeling gig after modeling gig. I made friends and treated them bad. I became something I never strove to be, but liked it anyways. Then I got to high school. It was like an entire different world. Everyone worked together to be something that was great, that was beautiful. I suddenly realized theater wasn't what I thought. It wasn't about fame or fortune, it was a form of art. It was something that came from deep in your soul, a passion more then a talent. I had lost my mistaken passion when I found that none of what I was doing was real.

I became lost for the first time in my life, I began searching for something that wasn't there and I began longing to start over. Face after face just seemed different then before. And then I met you. I knew you the moment I saw you. Your name was Harry Figgins, your face was the most well known face in our entire school. We were in a show together and each time you would sing my heart would stop beating. I would watch you from across the field longingly, and study your movements. You had no idea who I was. To you I was simply a stuck up freshman who said all the wrong things at the wrong time. I wanted to be so much more to you then I was but I couldn't even say hi to you when you walked by.

I still don't know if we will ever have a chance. But I know that I was lost and now....well now I'm even more lost knowing that there's a chance I could be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
This goes out to Sarah Withers, someone who is having a lot of the same troubles I am. Because of her, I feel a lot less lost in this world. Thank you Sarah, I love you more then you will ever know.