Status: it's like a disease....it makes me want to give up on life.

Unrequited love

For a trapped soul

In the deepest depths of my mind, I feel as though I am trapped.

The heavy shadows of each object are burdening me in this place, they never leave they simply get heavier and heavier. In this place, I am bound to the earth with chains that spear through my heart in an effort to keep me grounded. In this place I make chicken scratches on the side of the wall to keep my sense of time, for each day feels the same as the next. Sometimes I hardly even know if its day or night. In this place your face haunts me frequently. Your words, your touch, your smell torture me in my dreams with thoughts of what could have been. I long to be with my family and friends again while I am in this place. I wish to rid myself of this evil demon called love and free myself. The only thing I have for company is the far distant blow of the wind, howling and aching through the shadows. I listen for the wind and beckon it to me. in hopes that it will pity me, that it will set me free at last.

I like to think of this place as the place everyone goes when their heart is broken. I am new to this place...and I have found it to be somewhat comforting in its own strange ways, because although I am trapped, at least I am free to think of you whenever I like until I realize I no longer need you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought of this while I was in the car with my dad....I was just thinking about the concept of it all...and it sometimes does feel as if you are trapped. I don't think I' that in love with this person, this is a little over dramatic, but way down there I feel this feeling quite often after I'm around him. Or when I'm without him for a long time.