Sequel: Drain Notes

Break out of This Hospital Scene

013.

Scout stuck her head in the toilet for the third time that day, it's been three weeks since Jordan left and they have kept constant contact with each other. For the past week Scout had done nothing but hurl, she didn't feel ill but she knew what it most likely was.
"scout?" her cousin said from the doorway of the bathroom, "come on, I'm taking you to the store" 
Scout sat up and wiped her mouth, "why?" she questioned.
"were getting you a pregnancy test"

Jordan walked off the stage, sweat pouring down his face, as he grabbed a towel and dabbed at his for head.
He was excited to be back home, his first show in Indiana since the tour started. He didn't leave until Monday and Scout was driving out to visit him, the first time they have seen each other in person in almost a month. Jordan took a gulp of his water bottle when someone said something.
"excuse me, are you Jordan?" a girl asked walking up to Jordan.
"yea" he said, breathing heavily.
"Hi, my name's Josephine, I'm with the local newspaper, I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions"
Jordan was a little confused on why the local news paper would be wanting to do a story on him and couldn't shake the feeling that something was up, but he pushed that feeling to the side when he answered.
"um yea sure"
"alright, can we start now?" she asked.
Jordan nodded and she began with the questions.
She asked just a few questions before she had to leave.
"shoot, I have to go but tomorrow can we continue this?" she asked.
"yea, just swing by the bus"
"alright" she waved before walking off.
"who was that?" Travis asked walking up next to Jordan.
"some girl from the local paper" Jordan shrugged.
"why is the local paper asking you questions?"
Jordan shrugged again, " I don't know but I'm not gonna start asking her why"
Andy shook his head as they walked out back to the dressing room.
Jordan took a shower, excited that He would finally be able to see scout again. The only person he want to see while he was here, it felt like it had been forever since he got to hold her, kiss her. He missed holding her while we slept, kissing her when we woke up. Just thinking about it made him anxious to see her.
He got out of the shower and dried himself off before he got dressed and straightened his hair.
He had the hardest time falling asleep that night, but eventually his eyes managed to grow heavy and fall asleep.

Scout held her cousins hand as they stood at the doorway to the bathroom.
"what if it positive?" scout asked nervously.
"than you tell Jordan" her cousin responded.
"what if it's negative?"
"than we praise the lord" her cousin smiled squeezing her hand. Tiana looked at her phone, "it's time" 
Scout took a deep breath before she and Tiana hesitantly walked to the bathroom sink.
Scout picked up one of the pregnancy tests and closed her eyes.
She slowly peeked open one of her eyes, she could barely make out what it said.
Scout opened both of her eyes and brought her hand to her mouth, shaking her head. She took a seat on the toilet and looked at Tiana, not sure of what to say.
"pregnancy tests could be wrong, their wrong all the time, right?" scout asked.
Tiana shook her head, "they can't be wrong 6 times in a row" she said scanning the 5 other test on the sink.
Scout shook her head, her eyes welding up with tears.
Tiana knelt by her cousin, pulling her into hug.
Scout just began to cry and couldn't stop, she was half excited and half nervous at the same time but she didn't know how to react, so she just cried. That's all she could think to do.
"go call the doctor's office and make an appointment, just to make sure" Tiana said calmly still holding onto Scout.
Scout pulled away from Tiana and nodded wiping away her tears. She pulled out her phone and called the hospital.

Scout walked out of the bathroom, her eyes puffy and red as she tapped the phone against the palm of her hand. 
"so?" Tiana asked from the kitchen.
"tomorrow, afternoon" scout said.
"don't you see Jordan tomorrow?" Tiana asked raising an eyebrow.
Scout nodded, biting her lip, "I figured he could come with me"
"well, all I can say is good luck"

Jordan walked towards the door to the bus, opening to whoever was knocking at the time.
"hey Jordan" the girl smiled.
"oh um, Hey, Josephine?" he asked trying to remember her name. "your here for the interview aren't you?" he asked.
She nodded with a smile, "that I am, I'm not interrupting anything am I, I can come back later if you-"
Jordan cut her off shaking his head, "no, come in" he took a step back, holding open the door.
She walked into the bus, looking around at the guys.
"we can just do it out back if you want to" Jordan shrugged leading her out back to the black couch.
He took a seat and Josephine closed the door behind her that led to the back room and smirked at Jordan.
She took a seat next to him and turned her body around to face him.
"don't you have like a recorder, or a pad of paper or something. Isn't that normally how these things work?" Jordan asked her sort of nervous. 
Jordan noticed her smirking which made him even more nervous, suddenly he didn't believe that she was a reporter, she looked to young to be one, she looked about 18 and Jordan had never seen a news reporter wear skinnie jeans and an All Time Low shirt.
"i didn't bring em' cause I didn't figure we would need them" she said slowly getting closer to Jordan.
Jordan leaned back, looking around for help, "your not a news reporter are you?" he asked.
Josephine shook her head biting her lip seductively.
"but that doesn't matter" she said before pouncing onto Jordan and crushing her lips onto his.

Scout held her stomach as she drove down the street to the venue Jordan was at. Thinking about telling Jordan she was pregnant made her sick and she couldn't be sick, not any more. She was tired of it. Waking up and throwing up, but it was becoming apart of her daily routine. She knew soon enough it would stop, the throwing up, it would just fly by until the baby came which frightened her even more.
She pulled up into the parking lot, parking a fee spots away from the bus. She smiled when she pulled in and saw Andy and Travis talking and laughing with each other.
Scout stepped out of her car and waved at the two boys who, when made eye contact with her, began to run towards her, their arms out stretched. Scout laughed when they pulled her into them.
"whoa, guys careful" she laughed.
Andy let go of her and looked down at her stomach then back into her eyes.
His eyes lit up, "your not pregnant, are you?" he asked.
Scout smiled and nodded, "Jordan doesn't know yet and I want him to come to the hospital with me"
A large smile spread across Andy and Travis's face as they pulled her into yet another, hug. 
"Congratulations!" they said.
"thank you guys, but please don't tell Jordan. I wanna tell him, speaking of which, where is he?" scout asked raising an eyebrow.
"he's on the Bus, he should be in the back doing an Interview but you can crash it, he doesn't care" Travis shrugged, tilting his head to the side.
"thanks, it was nice seeing you guys again" she smiled before walking off towards the bus.

Jordan tried to keep Josephine off of him but for a girl she was pretty strong.
"No, Josephine, I have a Girl friend, you have to get off!" he said as he tried holding her back.
"who cares about your girlfriend?" she asked.
"I do, now you need to go" he snapped.
"one more thing" she smiled and jumped on him again, kissing him forcefully. 
He put his hands on her shoulder trying to get her off of him, Scout was going to be here any second and he didn't want her seeing this.
As if by some force of nature, the back room door swung open
♠ ♠ ♠
Wut it dooooo.
Sorry, I'm bored and I'm watching American Idol, some of the people are kinda shitty, I'm not gonna lie.
Soooooo, um yea, still really bored.
Anyways, I wrote a Journal about where this story is going and to read that click here
it basically is just to let you know what's to come, updates, things like that.
comment//rate//subscribe
-meeeeiii