Sequel: Drain Notes

Break out of This Hospital Scene

014.

Scout looked at Jordan than at the girl he had just pushed off of him. 
Her eyes filled up with tears as Jordan stood up and tried making his way to her.
"Scout" he pleaded. Scout just shook her head and grabbed at the necklace around her throat, she tugged on it, breaking the chain and tossing it to the floor. 
She turned around and walked off the bus towards her car.
"whoa scout, where are you going?" Andy asked.
Scout looked at him and he instantly knew something was wrong. He saw the hurt in her eyes as the tears stained her cheeks. 
She looked at Andy than at Jordan who stood in the door way of the bus trying to make his way off.
"I'm sorry" she whispered to Andy before she ran off to her car. Jordan called her name as he chased after her, watching as she jumped in her car and drove away.

Jordan turned to look at the girl who bit her lip like she had done something wrong. She looked at everyone and began to open her mouth.
"I'm so sorry" she began but Jordan cut get off.
"just go" he said not making eye contact with her. 
She nodded before shuffling off the bus and towards her car.
"Jordan What Happy-" Travis began to ask.
"it doesn't matter," he said, "I lost her......for good" he shook his head before he walked back onto the bus Andy close behind him.
"just tell me what happened" Andy said, putting a hand on his shoulder.
Jordan began to rub his face, trying not to cry. Rarely did Jordan ever cry, basically never, but now, he just wanted to break down and cry. He had lost the best thing to happen to him since he was signed.
"That......girl, isn't even a Fucking reporter! She lied to get me alone and make out with me as soon as scout walked in!" Jordan shouted.
Andy shook his head trying to comfort Jordan who didn't really seem to be taking it.
Andy figured Jordan didn't know that Scout was pregnant, he promised not to tell him, she was going to tell him but if she didn't call with in the next few days than Andy would have to tell him, he can't let his best friend not know he's gonna be a dad.
"I promised" Jordan said shaking his head, "I promised that I wouldn't cheat on her, I wouldn't Even think about it because her last boyfriend did that to her, she trusted me yet there I was with my lips on some other girl" 
"you will get her back, I promise you that" Andy said patting Jordan's back.
Jordan just shook his head, "I don't think so, I messed up, she doesn't have a reason to come back to me" 
Andy bit his lip in between his two piercings. "yea she does" he said.
Jordan looked at Andy, a little confused.
"what? What in the world would make her come back?"
Andy thought to himself before he opened his mouth and answered, "She's pregnant"

Scout cried and cried as she drove to the hospital. She didn't ever want to see Jordan again, even if she was carrying his child. She cliched the steering wheel with anger as her stomach churned. She pulled over quickly and got out of her car quickly before throwing up. It wasn't the pregnancy doing this to her, it was the thought of Jordan and another girl. The thought that Scout trusted him when he promised he wouldn't cheat. What made her sick was that he could look right in her eye's and lie.
Scout wiped her mouth before getting back into her car. She continued her journey towards the hospital to get the appointment over with. She hated that she had to go, she hated that she would have to hear she was pregnant one more time, that she would have to listen to the heart beat, the heart beat that was given to her by an unfaithful father, look at the baby on the screen even though it would be Barely visuable, she still had to look at it.
Scout drove the hour to the hospital and sat in her car just looking at the glass sliding doors.
She knew what she had to do, she knew she had to walk in there, she knew she had to make a choice. She wanted the baby, but she wasn't ready for one just yet.
She took a deep breath and walked cautiously into the white hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, my friend is over and I don't want to ignore her but here you go.
I'm gonna have like 4 more chapters then the sequel is what is gonna be posted.
So I'm gonna go kill some zombies with a fucking Samuri sword with my best friend.
Comment//rate//subscribe
-meeeeeii