Sequel: Drain Notes

Break out of This Hospital Scene

003.

When Scarlett got back to her place she immediately called up her musician.
The phone rang a few times before Ashton answered.

"Yellow!" Ashton smiled into the phone.

"Hey Ashton, sorry I didn't call you earlier, I lost my phone"

"Eh, it's cool. I loose my phone like twice a day. It's normal. But hey! I got some new lyrics I wanna run by you maybe later today, I just need you to work my magic and make me some sweeeeet ass beats!" Ashton quickly said, sounding like she had food in her mouth.

"Yea, how about 2 you come down to the studio and we can go over them?" Scout asked.

"Sounds good. See ya then" Ashton hung up the phone.

Scout turned around to find her cousin starring daggers at her. "What?" Scout asked.

"What do you mean what? I'm not going down to the studio and helping you with her" her cousin quickly said.

"You don't have to. She isn't your musician. She's mine, you don't even have to listen to the tracks." 

"Good, I want no part of her album!" her cousin snapped before she stomped into the living room. Scout rubbed her face and rolled her eyes before she went into the bathroom and got ready.

Scout drove the 20 minutes to the studio to find Ashton sitting out side on a bench.

"Scout!" Ashton jumped up and walked up to scout who fiddled with her keys as she walked up to the locked door.

"Hello Ashton" she said.

"So I wrote like 3 more songs to add to the album. I know you said you needed 4 but I got writers block and" 

"It's okay Ashton, we still have time" scout unlocked the glass door and walked in, Ashton right behind her. She through down her coat and turned on all the lights. They walked into one of the rooms and scout told Ashton to go into the studio. Scout sat down in a chair and watched as Ashton put on the headphones and sat down a pile of papers on the stand in front of her.

"Okay Ashton, sing the songs, and then we will make the beats" Ashton nodded and sang. After 30 minutes she walked out and scout had already figured out the beats for each song.

"okay so when after this part, it's gonna drop. Now we have the bass higher here and here then pick up the pass here" scout explained it to Ashton and Ashton gave her opinions. Ashton left scout to put everything together when scouts phone went off in her pocket.

"Hello?" scout asked into the phone.

"Hey, it's Jordan"

"Hey!" scout smiled, "what's up?"

"Not much, sitting in my living room bored outta my mind, how bout you?"

"I'm making money. Wanna come and help?" scout asked.

"Depends on what you mean by making money, and how I'm helping" Jordan smiled.
Scout laughed, "I'm making some sound for one of my musicians, I need an outsider opinion"

"Ouch! An outsider, really? Damn scout that was harsh" Jordan joked.

"Shut up, just come down to the studio"

"Okay were is it?" he asked. Scout gave him directions and he drove down. Before he got there, he sprayed on some cologne and fixed his hair.

He walked into the studio, reading over the purple words on the glass door's. He slowly closed the door behind him and walked around.

He heard music coming from a room down the hall passed the office. He followed it and stood in the door way watching scout play around with the beats. She changed up the bass to slow it down but Jordan stopped her.

"Keep it, I like it faster. Slowing it down makes it sound depressed," Jordan said leaning against the door frame.

"Jordan you made it!" she jumped up and hugged Jordan.

He took in a deep breath and smiled. "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?"
Scout let go and shrugged, "I don't know, because we just met. I could be some crazy woman that's gonna kill you at the first chance I get only for the pleasure of it"

"That was way to detailed" Jordan smirked.

"My point exactly" scout smiled. "come sit, listen and help" scout walked back to her station and Jordan followed wheeling up a chair and sat down.

"So what do you do exactly?" Jordan asked playing around with the nobs.

"I work at the circus and I have a part time job at the strip club"

Jordan raised an eyebrow. "Really?" he questioned.

"Yea," scout smiled.

"Well I figured that I guess," Jordan shrugged.

"I was joking! I'm a producer," Scout smirked.

"As was I," Jordan said with a smile.

"I'm sure you were," she laughed.

"How bout we go get dinner instead" Jordan said grabbing scouts hand. She looked at there hands for a moment than looked back into Jordan eyes.

"Uh, I..." she looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was already 6 o'clock. "Sure, yea that sounds great." 

Jordan smiled and stood up taking scout with him. She got her purse and her coat before locking the door and getting into Jordan's car. His car smelt like freshly sprayed cologne, she looked around the car as Jordan got in. She smirked when she found the bottle. She laughed and picked it up, scanning it.

"You keep this in your car?" she asked. Jordan started the car and began to drive.

"Yeah, so what?" he asked.

"Nothing, it smells like you sprayed it no to long ago. Did you spray yourself just for me?" Scout joked.

Jordan face turned a little red before he grabbed the bottle and tossed it behind him. "that's enough of that" he stated.

Scout laughed and shook her head as they turned a few corners before pulling into a restaurant. They got out and walked side by side to the door which Jordan opened for scout. The waitress looked at Jordan with a smile, not just a friendly smile but a smile that said

"Damn your hot, after this I'm gonna hump the shit out of you" ya know, that kinda smile. It worried scout, she felt jealousy in the pit of her stomach, something she never felt. She tried to shake the feeling away as the waitress led them to their table in the corner. Scout sat across from Jordan and took off her coat, setting it on to her purse next to her. 

She opened up her menu and gazed at it. Jordan acted as if he was interested in what was on the menu but he wasn't. He was far from it, what he was interested in was scout. She was cute, she wasn't like a lot of the girls he's taken out and he liked that. He sat there starring at her for a few moments, taking in every one of her facial features. He liked the way her hair just sat there and how her bangs hung over her right eye.

"Hey Witzigreuter," Scout said not looking at Jordan. Jordan snapped out of his thoughts.

"Mhmm?" he asked.

"Quit starring at me, people are gonna think your weird."

Jordan tried hiding his embarrassment but failed. 

The waitress came back over and took their orders. Scout played with the white straw wrapper, rolling it up than unrolling it, Jordan smiled.

"So scout, tell me about yourself" Jordan said. Scout stopped playing with the wrapper and
looked at Jordan.

"What do you want to know?" she asked, an eyebrow raised.
Jordan shrugged. "I don't know, anything. Where you grew up, how old you are, your full name, siblings, pets, anything."

Scout laughed. "I'll see what I can do. I was born in Sydney, Australia when my parents were on vacation. I was born Scarlett Sierra Smith. Um, I grew up in Franklin, Tennessee until I was 16 than I moved to North Carolina. I have no sibling and my cousin won't let me get a dog but I do have a cat named Boo. She was named after monsters Inc. And I was born March 7the, and I'm 20 years of age" scout said.

"What about your parents?" Jordan asked.

Scout looked down at her hands, "they died when I was 16 so that's why I moved to north Carolina. I moved in with my aunt and uncle"

Jordan felt bad for bringing that up, but he didn't know. "I'm sorry" he said.

"It's fine, you didn't know. But on to a happier subject. I wanna know about you Mr. Witzigreuter" scout smiled. 

Before Jordan could answer two teenage girls walked up to the table. Scout didn't know these girl so she figured Jordan must have. The girls smiled as the taller one shook.

"Hey Jordan, can we have your autograph" she asked. Jordan smiled and said sure. She handed him a white piece of paper and a pink sharpie. 

"What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Kaitlyn and this is Morgan" the girl said.

Jordan wrote down their names and a small note. He signed the paper, drew a picture and handed it back.

"Thank you!" they smiled.

"No problem" Jordan waved as they walked away.

Scout gave Jordan a strange look when he turned around.

"What?" he asked her.

"What the hell was that about. Why did those two girls want your autograph?" scout asked. She was a bit confused about the matter, Jordan seemed like a regular guy, so why did these girls drool over him.

Jordan smiled. "See the shirt's they were wearing?" Jordan asked.

Scout thought for a moment picturing the images on their shirts. She slowly nodded. "Yea. The ready set ones, why?" she asked holding out on the y.

"That's me" he smiled, proud of himself.

Scout laughed, "I don't get it"

Jordan rolled his eyes. "I'm the ready set"

"So your saying your a musician?" she asked. 

Jordan leaned back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest. "Yes"
scout laughed through her nose. 

"Another musician" She thought to herself, "not another musician" Scout's dated musicians before and she hated it. Always on the road, never home. Her last boyfriend didn't even want her on tour.
She knew she had to at least give Jordan a chance, it's not like he was a huge rock star. Right?

"Well you must be pretty big if there are girls asking for your autograph" scout smirked.

"I'm not bieber famous, I'm known by a few people. That's all"

"That's all?" scout raised an eyebrow, "because it looks like that girl is pretty in love with you"

"It's the hair" Jordan flipped his hair to the side making scout laugh.

"I thought it might be" she smiled, "do you go on tour and stuff?"

"Yea, I'm actually gonna be headlining the glamour kills tour next year"

"Headlining? That's awesome. Who have you toured with?"

"I've been on FTSK's headlining tour, been on Warped, bamboozle, you know. the basics"

"sounds really basic" scout laughed. She went to say something else when her phone rang.
She looked at it then back at Jordan.

"I have to take this. It's my musician. I'm sorry"

Jordan nodded, understanding.

"hey Ashton, what's up?" scout said quickly.

"not much, did you finish those songs?"

"not yet almost, I got side tracked I'm out to dinner right now"

"with who?!" Ashton yelled into the phone.

"i have a question for you" scout smiled looking at Jordan, "do you know who the ready set is?"

"oh my god yes! He's amazing, his music is so great and he's hot. He is basically the reason I moved up here" Ashton gushed. 

"that's good to know. I'll talk to you later. Bye" scout hung up the phone and looked at a laughing Jordan.

"so what did she say about me?" he asked.

"she loves you" scout smiled.

"thought so" he laughed, "we should get going" 
Scout nodded and threw on her pea coat and her purple purse.
Jordan pulled up next to her shiny black car and parked, he sighed looking out the windshield. 

"thanks for dinner" scout smiled sheepishly.

"no problem" 

Scout began to open the door but a touch on her arm made her stop. She turned her head and looked at Jordan. He didn't want her to leave, he enjoyed her company. He felt nice around her like he could be himself.
Jordan took a deep breath.

"can I see you again?" he asked. This seems to be a recurring question with Jordan but he dreaded that one day she would say no. 

Scout smiled, "yes" she leaned over and pecked Jordan on the cheek before getting out of his car. Jordan felt his cheeks get red as a strange tingling feeling fall upon the spot of her touch. Who would have thought that such a gentile kiss could cause just violent feelings. Jordan smiled, a small smile, but the smile on his heart was double in size. Jordan didn't know what to say or how to feel he just knew that he wanted to see her again because something about her had brought him in and there was no letting go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 loves :)
I don't like this chapter, just the last paragraph.
Working on chapter 4 might have it up by tonight if I'm lucky if not then defiantly by tomorrow.
I just type in school every morning so :)
Comment//Rate//Subscribe
-Zelda