Sequel: Drain Notes

Break out of This Hospital Scene

004.

Scout opened the door to her apartment, her cousin stirring something on the stove. Scout inhaled the familiar scent and smiled.
"what ya making'?" scout asked Tiana ash she unbuttoned her coat.
"ramen noodles" Tiana smiled.
"ah, but of course" scout smiled. Her cousin had a bad habit of eating ramen noodles everyday, scout didn't mind her eating it she was just surprised that her cousin could eat it so often and not be sick of it. Scout grabbed a bottle of water and sat in the living room with her cousin.
Her cousin stuck the pot in scout's face. "want some?" she asked.
"no, I already ate" scout said making a face and pushing the pot away from her.
"with who?" her cousin asked a bit surprised as she slurped up some noodles off her fork. 
"a friend" scout said with a shrug. She didn't really pay attention to her cousin, she watched the TV, acting like she was more focused in on that.
"a male friend?" her cousin asked.
Scout shrugged.
"was it that Josh kid?" 
"Jordan, and yes, what's it to you?" scout asked raising an eyebrow.
"I'm your cousin and I deserve to know these things" Tiana yelled, "so what happened?"
"he came to the studio, asked me to go to dinner with him so we did and something really odd happened than we left" 
"how odd we talking about?"
"two girls asked him for his autograph" 
"his autograph? Legit? Why? Are they on crack? Tiana asked, a mouth full of food.
"he's a musician, his own little one man band I guess" scout shrugged.
"what's the name, I probably know of him" 
"the ready set" 
Tianas mouth fell open, noodles hung out of it, as her eyes grew wide with disbelief.
"JordanFUCKINGWitzigreuter! Your dating jordanFuckingwitzigreuter!" her cousin screamed.
"I'm not dating him!" was all scout yelled.
"you bitch! You went on a date with jordanfuckingwitzigreuter and didn't tell me!? What the fuck is that!?" her cousin continued to scream.
"I take it you know of him?" scout asked raising an eyebrow.
"hells yes I know him,  he was the reason I forced you to move out here with me!"
Scout rolled her eyes, "why does everyone say that?" she asked.
Tiana gave her cousin a questionable look.
"Ashton said the exact same thing"
Tiana rolled her eyes at the sound of Ashton's name. Tiana didn't really like Ashton and scout didn't know why. Ever since Ashton and scout began to hang out Tiana found no interest in Ashton. She looked at her like she was some uptight diva but scout thought other wise. Ever since she found Ashton on YouTube she looked at Ashton like a sister.
"Ashton opinion doesn't matter" Tiana said.
"yes it does, of course her opinion matters, every body's opinion matters!" scout said.
"I don't know what you see in her" 
"what is your problem with her, really? Ever since I've known her you've had a problem with her"
"cause she's a bitch, what else"
Scout stood up, "god Tiana, grow up. I'll be upstairs if you need me" she walked up the stairs and into her white room before shutting the door and locking it behind her. She sat on her bed  and pulled off her shoes throwing them in the corner. She payed back in her bed and starred at the ceiling breathing deeply. When the sound of her phone startled her she sat straight up and pulled the phone out of her pocket. She didn't bother to look at the name when she pressed answer.
"hello?" she asked.
"what are you doing on Thursday?" the some what familiar voice asked.
"nothing, why?" she responded. 
"I'm picking you up at 10 in the morning. Not a minute later"
Scout laughed, "good luck with that. You don't know where I live"
"then tell me"
Scout rolled her eyes and gave Jordan her address.
"Thursday then" Jordan said with a smile. 
"Thursday" scout smiled and the line went dead.
Jordan suddenly couldn't wait until Thursday. He had 4 days until he picked her up and the more he thought about it the more nervous he became. His friends noticed that he had something on his mind and tried there hardest to get it out of him. Jordan at first wasn't tempted to tell his friends anything but eventually gave in to the nonstop pleading and whining. Jordan gave his eyes a roll before shutting his friends up.
"nothing is wrong so quit asking me, okay?" Jordan shouted. 
His friends quickly quieted down. "I have a date on Thursday" Jordan said quietly and slowly nit sure of what to say.
"with who?!" Jason asked.
"a girl" Jordan said.
"no we were sure it was a guy" Andy said sarcastically, "we need a name"
"a picture" Travis said.
"an address!" Keegan said getting a smack in the chest by both Travis and Andy. "what, just saying"
Jordan rolled his eyes once again and gave his friends a look.
"her name is Scarlett"
"is that the chick who was here this morning?" Keegan asked.
Jordan nodded slowly.
"the fuck is that?" Andy yelled, "Keegans met her and we haven't!?"
"so not the time Andy" Jordan responded.
Andy threw his hands up in defense.
"she's cute" Keegan shrugged.
"keegan" Jordan snapped.
"what it's true, I'd tap that" Keegan shrugged again this time in defense.
"Keegan!" Jordan yelled louder.
"Keegan just shut the fuck up" Andy suggested.
Keegan rolled his eyes and put his attention onto his phone.
Jordan took a deep breath and rubbed his face, parting his lips slightly. 
Andy patted Jordan's shoulder in support. "dude,  you'll be fine. Keegans an ass, that's why he has nobody"
Jordan laughed as he watched Keegan flipped Andy off, "thanks Andy"
"no problem" 
Jordan yawned slightly and stretched out his arms. Even though he still felt as nervous as before he somewhat felt a weight of reliefs lift off his shoulders. He was nervous yet excited.
Jordan looked at his friends who sat on his floor watching the TV intently. Jordan didn't know what was on the TV and to be honest he didn't really care. He walked to his bedroom to grab his laptop where his cell phone vibrated violently in his pocket. He looked at the screen and sighed before hitting answer and placing the phone gently on his ear.
"hey" Jordan said.
"hey, Jordan we've got a problem. The tour has been moved" his tour manager said nervously into the phone.
"how is the a problem, means more time at home" Jordan said unplugging his laptop.
"it's not like that. It's been moved closer. Like way closer"
"how close?" Jordan questioned raising an eyebrow.
"in three weeks"
"three weeks" Jordan said surprised.
"January 18 is when you guys leave"
Jordan looked at the calender on his wall, it was only December 26.
"alright, I'll tell the guys" Jordan said with a breath before hanging up.
Jordan shook his head running his hands through his hair. 
He finally met a girl and he was leaving for tour.
    
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4- like I promised.
It's not as long I just wanted to get a chapter up, chapter 5 will be longer so it will be up by Thursday, not a day later.
I really hope you all are liking this story so far. And trust me there will be more.
This weekend I won't be able to update but I will have loads of updates on Monday, scouts honor (get it, cause the Maine character is scout) ah forget it.
Comment//Rate//Subscribe
love you all :)
Zelda