Status: Finito (:

Fake It for Me, Baby

If I Was A Rich Girl;

Chapter Nineteen

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Maybe it was just the four months in water that had been affecting my hearing.

So I just laughed, “Good joke, guys.” I smiled through my nervousness.

“Guilianna, honey, you need to choose.” Esme spoke quietly, “These boys hate not knowing who you are going to be with. You need to make a decision, or you will loose both of them.”

My mouth flopped open like a fish, “I-I-I… I don’t know.”

“You have to choose.” Bella glared at me.

I snorted and looked at her incredulously, “You are thinking that I’m scum?” I was using Edward’s power since he was right next to her.

I didn't understand that I could read her, but Edward couldn’t. Maybe her guard was down or something.

She scoffed, “Cleary! You are leading two guys on.”

I burst out laughing, “You condescending bitch. Does anyone remember Jacob and Edward? Because I know I do.” I hissed at her.

“That’s completely different!” She huffed.

I snorted, “You’re joking, right?”

“No!” Bella stomped her foot, and I just wanted to kill her right there.

“You know what? It’s not even worth it.” I muttered to myself, holding back the sudden feeling of anger towards the dumb bimbo.

I looked around at everyone who was staring at me.

“I’m not deciding.” I shook my head defiantly, “I’m going to go away. Once I figure it out, I’ll be back.”

Paul and Emmett looked upset.

I didn't care, to be honest.

I was so fed up with their bullshit, and I didn't feel that I would make the right decision with my feelings still confused.

Yes, I loved them both. But at this point, I don’t think my heart is strong enough to handle one of them not being there.

“Where will you go?” Esme asked, looking at me with sadness and pity in her eyes.

“I’ll visit some old friends.” I shrugged.

Edward must have read my thoughts, “Don’t go to Volterra. Please.”

I sighed, “I’ll see you soon.” Then I gave everyone a final look, while my gaze lasted longest on Paul and Emmett.

And I ran. First I ran back to my house in Forks and changed, and then to the airport with a few bags.

“I’d like the first plane to Italy, please.” I spoke quickly to the woman behind the counter. She nodded, and then everything was set.

I was leaving this life.

For now.

* ~ * ~ * ~

Six Months Later

“Guilianna,” Aro came up to me, with great respect.

“What?” I asked quietly, continuing to stare out the window.

“Someone sent a letter for you.” He left it by my feet, and walked out of my room.

I looked at the envelope confused. I picked it up cautiously, and sniffed it. There was no scent, whatsoever.

“Hmm. Strange.” I muttered, and then opened it.

Dear Giana,

I miss spending all of our time together. I miss being able to run my fingers through your hair. I miss hearing you yell at the TV when something doesn’t go the way you wanted it to. I miss how you brush your teeth after you eat pudding, since you always make that silly face. I miss pushing you on the swings, and your beautiful laugh. But most of all, I miss the way that your fingers fit perfectly in between mine.

I wish I would have told you how much you really meant to me before I screwed everything up.

So I’m just going to tell you now.

Guilianna, you are the milk to my Oreo. Cheesy, but it describes it perfectly. These past six months, have driven me insane. I think about you daily, and I know that one day you’ll think about me too.

Every time I think about your face, it sends butterflies into my stomach.

I think about how you always fought for the things that you supported, and rebelled against the things you didn't.

I admire you. Your strength.

I love you.

Please come home, and love me too.

Hope all is well,
- Your Romeo.


My heart would have been pounding, if it wasn’t dead.

Who was my Romeo?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry! I've been so freaking busy lately.

1.) AP Exams - enough said.
2.) I got a job! :D
3.) Got grounded for a while - mother thought I was on drugs, so she got me drug tested. Stupid freaking Poppyseed muffins.

But, enough excuses.

Sorry it sucks!

Who do you think it is? ;D I'm still taking suggestions for who she should end up with!