Status: Finito (:

Fake It for Me, Baby

This Is The End

Chapter Twenty Two

“Sweetheart… Guilianna, wake up, love.”

My eyes shot open at the sound of his voice.

Emmett.

I looked at him, in awe.

Was it a dream?

“Em?”

He chuckled, “Yes?”

My eyes started tearing up, and I flung myself at him wrapping him in the tightest hug I had ever managed.

“Giana? What’s wrong?” He noticed I was crying, but hugged me back tightly.

I was sobbing, “I had the worst dream ever!” His shirtless body was laying next to me in bed and was dripping my tears.

He just held onto me, whispering little words the help soothe me, and soon enough I was not some crying beast.

Emmett held my face in front of his, “I’m here, and I’m never leaving. Now tell me what’s going on.” He kissed me reassuringly, and I melted.

“It doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is that I’m here, with you, and we’re okay.”

He just chuckled, “Okay.” Then Emmett placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

I heard a baby cry from upstairs, and I looked at Emmett oddly.

“What was that?” I asked, confused.

Now it was Emmetts turn to look at me oddly.

“That’s Emmaleigh? Our daughter?” He was just as confused as I.

“But we cant have kids. You’re a vampire!” I snorted, not believing him.

“Vampire? I really need to make sure you don’t have anymore soda before bed.” He grinned, sticking his tongue out at me.

I looked at Emmett and smiled, “It was that dream, I guess.”

Amelia was right. I should be careful what I wish for, but this is perfect.

No vampires; no Paul; no pain; no regret.

Just love.

Finally I could get my happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its finally over :)

I'm sorry if you're not satified with this, I'm just kinda sick of writing about her. I put waaaay to much drama in this story, and I'm not satified.

But I hope you liked it :)

Check out my other stories if you want!

I'll make them all better than this one (;

But thanks. Thanks to all of those fans that have been here from day one. You are the ones who give me strength to write :)
Love you all!

- Kirsten.