Status: Waiting on the inspiration for the next chapter. Sorry.

With Arms, We'll Carry This Through

It all started with a naked man.
And no, I’m not talking about an episode of 'Jackass'. I’m talking about my morning.
A naked man in my bed.
It wasn’t necessarily that one factor of the situation alone that had me frightened out of my wits.
The fact that terrified me the most was that I was supposed to be getting married. In three months. To a different man.

"We happened before we knew what was happening."
> Taking Back Sunday - Carpathia

This picture is what I expect Lydia to look like. (hopefully that works, I've never done that before)

DISCLAIMER: I'd like to point out that I do not own Zack Merrick, nor do I own any of the other guys from All Time Low. This is only fiction, none of the events in this story are true (that I know of).
I do own Lydia Devon, her fiance and any other original characters, as well as the plot line, etc. You get the point.
I'd also like to point out that I know virtually nothing about America and the locations and stuff, so all the information I'm getting about cities and places mentioned, I've either researched on the internet or made up completely.


Oh, title credit to You Me At Six's song 'Take Your Breath Away'.