Sequel: sunset valley volume2

sunset valley volume1

chapter2

The sun rose and crept through a light blue colored curtain that hung in Michela's room. It was 6:30 in the morning and Michela still slept sound asleep not knowing that she woud be late if she didn't get up soon.
"Michela!...Come on you're going to be late!" her mom called from the base of the stairs. Michela's eyes opened wide and she had litterally jumed out of her bed.
"I'll be down in a second!" Michela shouted down to her mom trying to find something to wear. She rumaged through her closet and found a black, short-sleeved midriff top with a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She then put he wedge flip-flops on then grabbed her bag to get downstairs. "I'm ready..." Michela huffed in exasperation. Her mom giggled a bit then straightened her face.
"Your hair hun..."her mom stated to giggle again as she pointed to Michela's head of wreckless, wild hair.
Michela grunted then dropped her bag to go back up the stairs and into her room. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her hair in billions of directions, which made her look like she had a major hangover. Michela took the silver brush she had on ger cherrywood dresser. Her silky, brown hair was finally smoothed into place. She decided some makeup wouldn't hurt her either. As she finished painting her face, she noticed she only had fifteen minutes to get to school. She hurried down the stairs, grabbed her bag, and left the house. She walked down the driveway to her ice blue volkswagon, which she got into and put it in drive to make her way to school.

By tbe time Aaron made it to Bay Shore High school, he only had five minutesto grab his schedule and get to his first class. As he walked into the school, he noticed that the colors were black and grey from all of the posters saying,"Go wolves!" all over the place. There was a sign that read "office" with an arrow pointing to the left. He followed the sign to a glass door that had to have the word "office" printed on it in big, bold letters.
"Hello, can I help you?" the women behind the desk bekoned to him. The woman looked seriously tired and exhausted from a never ending job as a secretary.
"Yes," he started,"I'm new here and-" he got interupted.
"Excuse me, I'm Michela Perez and I need my schedule." Se said confidently without faltering a word.
"Ahh....Michela. I've been expecting you." She rustled through some papers through her folders to take out her schedule. As the woman's attention was taken by this young girl's appearence, so was Aaron's. Aaron's eyes were wide with both shok and fascination. She looks just like Elizabeth he thought to hiself. Her long, straight, brown hair, her mint green eyes, and her drawn smile. He felt his dead heart skip a beat or two. As she left, he felt a deep connection of fear and danger that made him shiver coldly, but also the feeling of hope and joy sprang though very oddly. She had a different aura than a normal human's. He needed to know her badly and he didn't even meet her for a mere five seconds. At last, he finally found out what he supposed to be doing.
"Ohh sorry," she starred at him blankly," I need my schedule."
"What's your name hun?"
"Aaron Montez," he started,"give me the same schedule as Michela..." his eyes went completely black instantly as she dully starred at him as she looked for Michela's second copy of her schedule. "Thanks," he said changing his eyes back to normal.
"You're welcome..." she said. Her face facial expressions looked back to normal.

Michela turned the corner and went into the nearest girl's bathroom across the hall. "Ohh my god...that's the boy in my dreams!..." she says to herself. Right as she finished her sentence, a girl blasted out of a bathroom stall. She was tall and skinny andhad brown, curly hair. Her tanned skin completely over shown her own deep olive completcion.
"Let me guess... you're Michela Perez and you cane here from...California."
"How...how did you know that?" Michela took a step back.
"A premonition.." she smiled, "is that boy you were talking about real?"
"I...I don't know!," she paused, "I saw him with my own two eyes.".......she eyed her," Who ae you anyway?"
"Ohh, sorry, I'm Natalia." She held out her hand and Michela shook it. "How did you know him?"
"He was in my dreams and...I've never known him before." She quickly confessed to her.
"You could be pysqic," she paused then they both laughed for a couple seconds.
"You wanna hang out?" Michela asked happily knowing she found her first new friend.
"Yah, we'll be bff's forever." Natalia smiled sweetly as they both headed out to their first class; homeroom together.

Michela is now in her fifth period class and, finally, she's sitting next to Aaron. Her eyes are fixated on him as her English teacher goes on about Macbeth. Half of the class was asleep except for Aaron, Natalia, and, of coarse, Michela with her eyes still laying on his. Her eyes were studying his face. He had the same brown eyes with the same golden ring around each pupil. His hands were clenched into fists, but he shown no emotion of anger. He then slightly glanced her way to probally see if she was still observing him. Aaron then turned away quickly back to facing the front. Michela saw his jaw tighten and his eyes blackening. He raised his and to excuse himself to the bathroom. Right as he left, she got a text.
"Were you checking him out? ;)" wrote Natalia.
"Ya...-blush-" Michela wrote back.
As soon as she sent it, Aaron came back into the room at the same time the rang. It was time to put her plan in action. She got up and walked to his desk and accidently-on-purpose dropped her pen....nothing. She pucked it up and started to speak.
"You're new here too?" she asked plainly.
"...yah...what about it?" He started to walk away, but Michela didn't want to give up.
"Where did you move from?"
"That's none of your business." Aaron said it so effortlessly with a sweet vone in his voice.
"Fine, be that wa-" Michela started, but tripped over her own feet trying to turn around. Aaron reflexively caught her before she hit the ground. Their eyes met and they just kept looking for a couple seconds. Aaron lifted her up to her feet and released his hold on her waist and arm. Michela just stood there dazed of what just happened. Finally, she said, "Thanks." Her ceeks were a hot, deep red.
"You're welcome." He turned out the door and left without looking back.
She sighed and left to ketchup to Natalia. She knew that Natalia knew something went down by the epic look of empty space that over took her face. Michela knew then that she found someone that held her thoughts. He was extremely different and she had to find out before she died internally of drowning in her thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
This perfectly describes the meeting of Aaron Michela the first day of school.