Sequel: sunset valley volume2

sunset valley volume1

chapter4

Michela pulled up to Wayside Bridge and parked ib, a clearing by the river. People parked her all year to fish for bass as told by Natalia. She used to go fishing with her parents and Natalia would go there annually each year. As soon as she got out of the car, she saw a black mustang pull into the clearing beside her. The door opened and Aaron came out casually dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt.
"Nice car." Michela breathed out,"it's really nice.."
"Thanks, yours ain't too bad either." He cracked a small smile.
"So are we going for a walk or what?" He just stood there and starred at her. "Or are you just going to keep starring at me?" His eyes then blinked a couple times as if he'd been hypnotized or something. The golden rings were bigger than usual. He seemed comfortable, but his hands were again clenched into fists. He still looked like he was trying to restrain himself from something. His eyes now blackened with a lust that made her shiver. She took a step towards him and never even took her eyes off his. Michela softly touched his hand and almost frightened herself. His hands were cold as ice. She never touched his skin; from Aaron making sure she hadn't. Right away he tried to pull away, but he couldn't. He couldn't resist her anymore. His arms came around her waist suddenly and he kept looking at her. She sensed something was wrong at the look he gave her. Anguish drowned his eyes and as soon as he figured out that she had, he brije his grip on her.
"Aaron...," she whispered, "It's okay."
"Sorry." He turned away from her.
"Can we go now?..." She said this choosing her words carefully to not get him angry, but suttlely.
"Yah,... follow me." He hesitated a bit then finally moved int the forest.
They went into the forest having no trouble along te way. As they walked on, Michela noticed that he knew the forest in and out, never judging any direction he went. That was odd to Michela knowing that Aaron was also new this town too. All the sudden, he stopped and Michela knocked into him. She looked up and saw a beautifu meadow-like place with a little river flowing through it. The only thing not pleasent was a little sickly, white dove; dead at the bank of the river. She over-looked that and took a couple steps forward along with Aaron.
"Wow,...this is beautiful." She turned to him, "Where did you find the time to find it?" she asked plainly.
"I've lived here all my life and I used to come here all the time with my sister."
"You had a sister?"
"Yah," he sighed, "she died five yeas ago." His voice went grave.
"Ohh,...I'm so sorry." She turned away. He touched her shoulder.
"Don't be...it wasn't your falt." She looked into his eyes as he turned her around to face him.
He ran his icy hands through her hair as he brought her closer. Michela felt his lips at her cheeks; brushing across them. Her eyes couldn't leave his until he leaned in. As soon as it was about to happen, it ended. He pulled away from her only inches away from her lips. His eyes were black as night and seeped into his skin as it wrinkled by his eyes.
"Oh my god, Aaron. ...Your eyes..." she pulled away. "Are you alright?"
"Yah...," he turned away, "I just got something in my eyes." He hesitated to turn back around, but when he did, the were perfecty fine. Something didn't right to her. She felt an aura of darkness that seemed to intoxicate her mind. She knew se wasn't being careful. She was playing with a fire that couldn't be put out. Her dreams kept getting her hopes high only to becone a nightmare. He pulled her into him and her neck felt a sting of pain then nothing at all. Her body went numb to the pleasure that flowed into her.