Sequel: sunset valley volume2

sunset valley volume1

chapter6

He traced her eyes up and down and made a face of disgust, dismay, and regret. His hands clenched as well as his perfectly aligned jaw. She saw he finally broke down with a single tear crawling down his white, transparent cheeks. What dd I do, she thought vigorously intent on her deathbed, which seemed to get closer every moment she starred deep into his eyes of dispair. He slowly moved forward and took the picture from her.
"What are you?" Michela said sternly with her voice in a strong tone. "I remember everything and all I need now is some girl that looks like me."
"Michela....I...-"
"Tell me Aaron! You can't hide from me anymore," Michela interupted eruptly.
"I'm...a vampire." He grew his fangs whle his eyes turned the dark midnight black. "I was born in the 1700's," he began, " and that girl is my ex-girlfriend that I...killed."
Michela's mouth was wide open with fear in no response. She couldn't stop starring into the dark periless, decietful eyes that held her gaze. As soon as his eyes went back to normal, she felt the disbelief and betrayl flow into her heart. She felt the anguish he held for over ten centuries and maybe even more. His hands then put the picture on the bed and collapsed into the bed as well next to her. Michela instinctively put an arm around him to comfort him and the anguish filled sorrows.
"I'm so weak," he started grimly,"I can't even control my hunger, I never meant to hurt you."
"Don't bring yourself down A, you're just...," she searced for the right word, "different." She looked ito his eyes. They looked vacant now.
"You don't understand Michela!" he shouted coldly, "I can kill you in a matter of moments and you will never be able to do anything to stop it!" He stood up and waked to his dresser. He had a large fire in his heart that hurt him dearly. She leaned toward him as she also got up from the bed.
"Aaron,...I don't give a crap about what you are. I know you wouldn't hurt me-"
"But I almost killed yo-"
"But you didn't." She interupted keeping total eye contact with him. "You pulled away in time and you know it," she insisted still not leaving his gaze. Her strong hold got to him and she could tell. He came back towards the bed and sat down calmly. "You're capable of anything and you resisted me."
"But what if I attack you again and i kill you. Do you know how much energy I use trying to resist you small, defenseless, white neck?!"
"Just trust me...." She leaned closer and closed her eyes. She came into him and felt his icy lips that had a velvety feel to it. He tried to pull away a couple times, but gave in to her heat and passion. His hand was now on her thigh and his other on her smooth right cheek; which was earlier covered in scarlette. Their lips had an intensity that flowed through them. Michela found she finally unlocked the mystery within his walls that held him back. She finally felt hm completely let go of his feas and relax. She felt her tounge dance with his inside their mouths'. Her heaven fell away once he finally had enough of her intensity and let go.
"Michela,...I can't...I love you,but we can't be together." His eyes swelled.
"Aaron, I'll make it work. Just let me know you; let me find who you are." She placed her hand on his ivory face that looked as if it would shatter if she wasn't too careful.
"How could you say that when you don't know what I'm capable of doing," his hands were now bundled on her face, "I can control your mind and make you bend to my will."
"Aaron!...,"she started strongly, "I don't care about what you are because I know you are capable of loving me." Sbe starred deep into his eyes of confusion. She watched them change as his sea of confusion became an understanding if hope and that's all she wanted to see. "Do you understand now Aaron?" Her eyes now held his.
"Yes, I do now Michela;...I love you."
Those were the only three words that her glance on him. Michela finally got through to the strong walls of a demon.
* * * *
Michela is now in her room daydreaming about her soap opera with Aaron. It's only been five hours and she felt like she has been in his arms. He held her for a mere ten minutes, but it seemed like centuries; like the time he spent bottling every feeling he ever felt. She remembered how his eyes were changing dramatically every moment he spent looking at her. She finally had him and that's all that mattered. She was aslo surprised though because it only took one day to accomplish this. Her soul tasted every element of his furry and indifference that overshadowed his own dead soul that felt more alive each time she saw him. She had awakened him from every bad dream that welded to his list of terrors. Finding out what a monsterous demon he was, was one of them. The other was one that he would never do no matter how much Michela wanted it. Michela knew deeply that he would never sacrafice her human life to be something that he described as something that came from hell. He told her of the thrist she would have to face; and food wouldn't help a bit. He described every detail of his resistance and what it felt lik to endure; even being as old as he was.
She looked over at the clock tt read 11:30pm. She yawned and fell endlessly into her silky quilts. Her night seemed and felt perfect like the one who stole her heart into the endless insanity he held. His face of ivory never left her consious mind and entered the eternity of her dreams. She didn't want to go to sleep or else the entire image of Aaron and his affection would disappear; or so she thought. Michela couldn't bear to loose him just yet; especially when it was barely the first day of school. She couldn't stand the idea, but she has to wait for school tomorrow.
* * * *
The night air is crisp and fresh. Everything seems to be in tune; especially when your mind is free of secrets. Aaron is back at the clearing where he brought Michela to her almost death sentence. He sat by the river with a couple stones and pebbles throwing them once in a blue moon. He ran the day through his mind thousands of times until it lost it's meaning.
Michela's different than Elizabeth in almost every way possible. She may look like her, but she is much stronger willed and practical. Elizabeth thought everyday was a fantasy or a dream to be played out. Her strength out-willed Elizabeth's childish games. When Elizabeth talked, she let her eyes wander where Michela's met dead on and stood there until her point was across. Her eyes were also a deeper green. Michela's were a softer, minty green; Elizabeth's being a peridot. He examined every aspect of both girls and the only like significance between them was their appearences. He rendered these new thoughts against his orginal thoughts; blood. His feeding schedule and the time of day didn't matter to him; only if Michela were to get hurt were still there. Aaron loved the idea of these new thoughts. It helped him loosen up, which is what he needed after all of these years. It seemed as if he had awakened a new side of himself; a calm,normal self without any signs of being different. Michela had given him life and soul. He fought endlessly through the 70's and 80's trying to keep himself from comitting suicude,but everytime he kept predicting a light would let him live; Michela.
* * * *
Darkness fills Michela's room without giving any light to it. Nothing seems to be light; even her dreams. She is, again, dreaming of Aaron. He looks at her in pain and disappears into thin air. He aapears right behind her and puts one hand on her neck then so does his lips. He was vabout to extract her blood when he screams in agony. Blood oozed down his neck and shoulder. His eyes rolled back until the pupil was hidden by a coat of white. Aaron then fell to the ground; bringing Michela with his now dead body. She pushed him off of her and traced his face her hand. Michela looked behind her to see if anyone or anything was lurking in the shadows of this dark room. Something lunged at her with two sharp fangs, but it was beautiful. It bit her and she screamed; not knowing she's sreaming in real life. It shook her mumbling something. Michela couldn't pick it up, but she soon awakened.
"Wake up Micky!" Her mom shouted shaking her slightly.
"Mom...I'm awake now." Michela let out a long, silent breathe of relief.
"You okay sweetie pie?" Her mom looked at her concerned.
"Yah, it was just a dream....I'll be fine," she added to reassure her mom, "trust me , please."
"Oky...go back to sleep hun." Her mom got off of Michela's bed and left the room; closing the door behind her.
She was now left alone in the dark replaying the whole dream again and again thousands of times. She couldn't entirely see the figure that attacked her, but it wasn't an animal. It's face was human-like and it was beautiful. She believed it to be an other vampire. If her dream about Aaron came true, then this might too. She would't sat a word to him because Aaron wouldn't believe her. She didn't want him dead, but he can fend for himself; she hoped. It had seemed so real, so how coud she not it believe its reality. Somewhere inside of her wanted to believe that this dream would stay a dream, but she couldn't even persaude herself to think so. She had to protect him, somehow, without making herself look like a lunatic. It had to be silent, but she had to be careful; or else her beloved vampire of danger would soon get into danger.
* * * *