Sequel: sunset valley volume2

sunset valley volume1

chapter8

The light shone through the windows and hit Michela's face and made her eyes sparkle. Her eyes opened wide and she gasps. She's back home in her room. She feels her neck and finds the two wounds Damon had given her. There was a note on her side dresser by her bed.: "Good morning, I took you back home. I'll come pick you up after school. -D" She read it to herself thinking of what to do. She texted Natalia to pick her up for a ride since she actually had a major hangover. While she waits, she gets dressed into a long, black one-sleeved shirt, white bleached skinny jeans, and her wedge flip-flops. She was pleased to find that all the clothes she left at Damon's were back where they belonged. She took out her curling and straightening iron. Micela curled her hair and then straightened her bangs to the side. She put heavy mascara and a smokey eye to compkete her look. She put a white half jacket so her mom doesn't get a fit. She left successfully and Natalia pulled in front of her house as soon as she escaped her mom's good morning. Michela got I and suddenly took off her half jacket.
"Damn,....you going to a strip club?" Natalia examined her as she drove off.
"No,...just need to get someone a pay back lap dance."
"Let me guess,...Aaron."
She nodded, "We got into a fight and then I ran into Damon Montez."
"He has a brother!?!?!" she said besides herself.
"He obviously forgot to mention it to me..." she sighed, "...and...I sort of....slept with him..."
"Damon?..." Michela nodded to that. "You're gunna die, you know that? Brothers are idealistic to cheat on." She shook her head.
"I don't care. Aaron lied to me and he kissed me and he bit-" she stopped herself, "and he should've told me about it and that other girl," she lied.
"Alright Micky...good luck. ....you need a ride home?"
"Yah,...Damon's coming to get me in his midnight blue Porsce 911 Tubo." Michela smirked.
"I hate you..." she said looking at her evily.
"I know I hate me too'" Michela said as they pulled in. "I'll give you updates." Michela saw Aaron's mustang pull in across from Natalia's red Sedan. "Perfect...wish me luck." She opened the door and walked into the school with Natalia.
* * * *
Ten periods passed and Aaron hasn't said a word to her. It was going pretty well and now there was five minutes left (now four) until Damon would come. She didn't know how Aaron would react, but she was about to find out. 5-4-3-2-1....ring! The school bell rang and she went to the parking lot; making sure Aaron followed her every step. She opened the school door to the lot. Right on time, the Porsche pulled right next to her. Damon got out and flew into her arms. She kept an eye on Aaron and went to kiss Damon's juicy, warm lips. He pulled her into his muscular body. She saw Aaron turn away in awe in the corner of her eyes. Michela pulled away from his tempting lips.
"Hey Damon, I missed you." She walked into the car when he opened the passenger door. He went around and let himself in the driver's seat.
"I know what you're doing..." he started, "I think I love you even more." He smirked at her.
"I just wanted a little pay back for lying to me."
"You are brilliant." He kissed her again this time letting his tounge manuver swiftly through her mouth."You're not like Elizabeth at all like Aaron thought."
"He thought that?" she said curiously, "you didn't?"
"No,...I've always known you weren't her;...just didn't know how different. ...You're a free dreamer while she had her dreams picked for her."
"That's so...touching,....for a bad boy like you," she teased him.
"If you wanted me to be bad, I could.." he trailed off feeling her neck with of his fingers. They brushed her tenderly as her chin pulled up. He lightly pressed his lips on her neck then again she felt the sharp sting then numbness. Her hand squeezed his as she felt more pleasure than she usually did. It was love she assumed as she felt her body come back to life. He licked his lips to catch a droplet of her blood.
"Do you love me?" she blurted out. His face widened with curiousity as he was caught off gaurd. He held an evil smile as he looked for something to say. "...yes, I do..." he finally said putting one hand on her cheek. "Let's get going...we'll do something special..." he trailed off as he started the car and left school grounds. "I love you Michela."
* * * *
Michela is at Damon's house now now falling into his body as he sparks a fire inside her. They have five hours until the ball, so they decided to play around. He positions himself on top of her and pushes into her.......
Thirty minutes later.....Damon leaves her side to take a shower. Michela reopens her eyes and notices the steam-filled bathroom across the room. She got up and walked slowly to the bath room. She quietly opened the shower door, but forgotten about his acute hearing. He caught her arm and pulled her into the heat filled shower. His wet, moist body was on hers and she felt her body press against his as she kissed him. She felt his hands on her legs. Damon then lifted her up like she weighed nothing. He inserted into her as she moaned.
She loved him and she loved everything he did because she loved the pleasure he gave. He gave her a smirked the forced himself on her pushing her against the shower wall. She tightened her grip on him as they kept kissing.
"Easy....I'll go harder.." he teased.
"Try me..." she teased back breathing heavy. He used the wall to push harder into her. Her voice hightened as he kept going in soothing her soul. She felt everything for Damon; love, agnony, and happiness, but she always gave into him and his sweet entity like she was doing now. Michela was in a hot shower yet again loosing her virginity to a hot vampire that she felt completely in love with. Not to mention, he had an other vampire that she held before Damon. She had no idea how her love triangle started, but she knew she had fallen for two impulsive btothers that both wanted her. Michela looked into Damon's green eyes and lifted her chin as he stopped every motion to look at her in fascination. She put one hand through his hair and lowered his head to his neck.
"Are you sure Michela?...you're willing to give up everything..." He looked deep into her eyes.
"If i'm with you..." she kissed his forehead, "then my soul is too."
His face turned completely serious as her starred at her. She felt her mind clear as his eyes were now black. Her mind felt invaded, but she couldn't fight his trance. She now felt the trance fall and his eyes were normal again. "I trust you too." He agreed with her judgement and continued to lean into her neck. Michela felt the sting, but it lasted. She grunted in pain as she pounded he free hand on the shower wall. The pain stung inside her entire body. She looked down to see some blood go down her shoulder and onto her breast. The pain went from bad to worse, but only for a second. It went quickly away and she passed out.
It must have been hours when she woke up because she saw the sun was slowly going down. Michela was in Damon's bed in a black robe, which was too big for her, so she assumed it was his. She suddenly felt something she never felt before. It was a thrist; no a hunger for blood. She tried to restrain herself, but the need was too strong, so she jumped off the bed to desperly find blood. Damon was suddenly in her arms and he put his wrist by her mouth. Michela grabbed it and let herself loose her mind.
* * * *