Sequel: sunset valley volume2

sunset valley volume1

Chapter9

Michela's mouth engorged his blood and let go after a couple minutes. She could hear everything going on within the house. Water running through the pipes and the heat going off were all she heard. She felt her fangs growing in already hurting her gums as they came in slowly. The pain felt terrble, but as soon as she saw Damon, she soothed herself down.
"Michela?..." he felt her cheek.
"Damon?...Why are you all dressed up? Are you going somewhere?" Michela felt terribly confused as she felt her head.
"We are going to the fall ball remember?......don't you?" Damon fell silent until the realalization shown on her face.
"Ohh....., what am I going to wear?!" Michela loosened Damon's hold on her to circle the his big, masculine room. It was very clean to her surrise, but it looked like a girl had already Invaded the place already. There were various perfumes, which at least half of them being one she had used before, and a hair dryier and a straightener. She went towards his closet seeing something that drew her eyes over to it. Hanging on a hanger was a beautiful black strapless dress with a red line goig down the bust down to the end of the dress, which was up to her midthighs.
"I picked it out for you......is it okay?" Damon looked nervous.
"Wow,...it's perfect," she took the dress off the hanger and placed it on her bed. She went to take his robe off to see that there had been a black, strapless satin bra on her along with matching panties. "You put this on I'm guessing?" Damon nodded. "Thanks." After she put the dress on and put on makeup that Damon seemed to have, he went over to a small box and took out a ring
"Here, put this on. This will hel you roam around during the day." He slid it on her finger. She noticed that it was similar to his own ring, but green like her eyes. His was a sapphire blue. "It was on Elizabeth's finger, but now it's yours."
"Thanks," Michela leaned into his lips for the first time as a vampire. She felt his warm, inviting lips embrace her own with a tenderness that only she would feel. "So how do I look?" she teases slightly.
"Sexy, I might take it off right now.."he teased back. His hand traced the zipper on the backof the dress reaching for the zipper as they kissed again.
"Not yet Romeo. ...wait until we get back," she giggled softly.
Damon lead her out to his Porsche as he held her waist, keeping her close to his side. They sat in the car arm in arm as they drove off to fall ball. They soon arrive and park in front of the school. Michela is so excited to finally make it official that she and Damon are together.

The apartment felt imensey empty when Aaron came back from disposing the bodies that broke his heart. He couldn't conrrol himself. After he attacked Michela, he had a strong hunger for human blood. And now he couldn't control hsangerand saddness. One name was in his mind though, Damon. He brainwashed Michela, he thought. He finally got what he wanted, and he didn't want Damon to get away with it. He gad no idea of what Damon wanted wit Michela, but he needed to find out before anything happened to her. "Damn you, Damon!!" he shouted to himself. "I will get you back!" Aaro grabbed his coat and left, slamming the door behind him.

Usher's song The Dj's got us falling in Love was playing and Michela was grinding on Damon with heat and passion. She stopped and swung her hips around him infatuately. Damon put his hands on her waist following her every move and twist that her waist made. From behind her, he kissed her as she put her arm around the back of his neck, still dancing together. The song ended and "Beautiful Monster by Ne-yo came on. Since it was her favorite song, she urged him to keep dancing. It wasn't a big probkem knowing that dancing was very physical. She didn't know Damon could dance and she intended to keep him going until the sun came up. Damon ran his hands through her hair and down her body as she kept her eyes on his. They've kissed like twenty times and it's only been a half an hour into the ball, but right as the song ended, Michela saw Aaron come into sight weavibg his way through the crowd of highschool students.
"Damon, Aaron's coming," Michela said urgently to him mentally.
"It's okay, I'll protect you.... kiss me now!" Damon commanded her softly.