Status: active

Last Kiss

Sunday football

Image

Last night was the first night I’d slept fully through the night. The only thing that woke me up was the sound of Bentley and his friends getting pumped for Sunday football on TV. They came every Sunday so if you weren’t up by twelve you were when they got there. I rushed out of bed and into the bathroom before they made their way up stairs to wake up dad. Before I jumped into the shower I got a text from Drew.

I’m on my way to your house for Bentley’s Sunday football party. I wish I could kiss you but Bentley always rides my ass at these parties. You know how he is. But I just wanted to let you know so you didn’t think I was avoiding you. You wanna meet up at the park after dark? Maybe 10-ish?

I replied quickly before Bentley came barging my way.

Yea too bad we aren’t telling people about us. I wish you could kiss me too. Yesterday you just left me hanging, but I know it wasn’t your fault. I know I know. It’s not you, it’s Bentley. I’d love to meet you at the park but that means I have to walk since I’m not sixteen yet. I’ve only got my permit remember. Are you going to registration at school tomorrow? We could meet up in the girl’s locker room?

He replied with a simple “I’ll be there”

After I got out of the shower I went down stairs to where the party was. Right as I walked down the steps everybody froze and looked my way. None of his friends had seen me since the beginning of freshman year. The only reason for that is because once they met me they never tried to talk to me at school. For the longest time on Sunday’s I would hid at my mom’s so I didn’t have to deal with his party business. Over summer I learned how to do my makeup right, I learned how to fix my hair, I even redid my whole wardrobe all with the help from my mom.

“Hi guys” I said smiling then walking into the kitchen.

“Damn what happened to her? She’s like hot now.” I heard someone whisper as I walked away.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge as my phone dinged, meaning I had a new text message. It was from Drew.

You’re really bringing some attention to the boys aye?

Are you jealous? I’m just having fun. How is Bentley’s ass riding going?

No I’m not jealous…okay maybe I am a little. But only because they don’t know that you’re mine. Bentley’s ass riding is so joyous. I gotta go before he ask me who I’m texting. Come into the living room more.

Maybe I will. The girls are coming over.

With that the doorbell rang and the guys sprung from their seats to see who was there.

“Ahh my girls!” I said running towards them.

“I absolutely love the dress Aria!” Meg said twirling me around in a circle to check out the dress.

“Come on girls lets go up stairs” Kassi said leading the way.

“No! Not yet. I’ve got to see him” Kellie said smacking Kassi on the arm.

“Ouch!” Kassi yelped

“Kassi did you forget about Kellie’s ‘crush’ on Bentley” Selena said walking into the living room

We all walked into the living room trying to act normal. When we reached the couch all the guys turned around besides Bentley.

“What’s the score guys?” I said.

“The score is 10-5” Bentley said in a confused voice.

He knew I didn’t like football one bit.

“That’s cool” Kellie said awkwardly.

After that we ran up stairs to talk.

“I’m so stupid you guys. All I could say was ‘That’s cool’” Kellie rambled on

Later that night everyone had left for home. Usually Bentley would have at least two guys over for the rest of the night so that they could play madden on the big screen until dawn. This time Bentley choose Drew, which in one way wrecked our plans but in another way it made them all come together.

Ding

Since Bentley wants me to stay the night, how bout I meet you in the upstairs bathroom at 10?

I’ll be there.

I replied then checked my clock. It was almost 10. I headed to the bathroom just as Drew walked up the steps.

He opened the door and rushed in.

“I missed you” he said kissing my lips.

“I missed you too” I said kissing him again

After kissing for a few minutes I broke the silence.

“Why can’t we tell people about us?”

“Baby, I love you and I want it to be at the right time. And now is not the right time.”

“You just said you loved me.” I said with a sweet smile.

“Yes I love you and that’s why I want it to be the perfect timing before we tell anybody”

“I love you too” I said sitting on the counter top as he touched my legs and kissed my lips.
“Bro hurry up in there! What are you doing? Taking a shit?” Bentley said while knocking on the door

“Shit! He’s totally riding your ass again” I whispered jumping off the counter.

“Nah man, just freshening up.”

“Freshening up for what? My sister? Haha that would be funny. But hurry up. I gotta piss”

“Haha yea that would be funny man. I’m coming out right now.” Drew pointed to the shower and kissed me again before I jumped in.

“Thank god your out or I was gonna run for a bush” Bentley said hitting Drew’s chest.

While in the shower I was thinking all the bad things that could happen. I decided not to even peek out because that could cause some major shit.

Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.

I kept saying to myself. I tried to stay still but my nerves got to me. I moved just in time to where my elbow hit the shampoo and it landed with a big thump.

Dammit.

I could hear Bentley jump and I could see his shadow got closer to the curtain. Before he could pull the curtain and reveal that I was indeed hiding in there my dad called him name. He sure did save my ass on that one.

Thank god.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it!
I love you guys!
Check out my other stories and poems and don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D